Windows 10: Windows 10 video editor missing

Discus and support Windows 10 video editor missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As some of you know in the photos app there is a feature that lets you make videos. In the top left corner there should be a button saying create video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kmawp, Mar 23, 2020.

1. /u/kmawp Win User

Windows 10 video editor missing

As some of you know in the photos app there is a feature that lets you make videos. In the top left corner there should be a button saying create video but it appears to be missing for me. There's only the create album button. Can you help?

submitted by /u/kmawp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kmawp, Mar 23, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), May 26, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, May 26, 2020
  4. Om Ahuja Win User

Missing Buil-in Video Editor in Windows 10 1803 version

Hi.

I have updated my windows 10 to latest 1803 version and edition is Windows 10 Enterprise but it lacks the built-in video editor which is assumed to be available in the latest version of windows. I have latest version of windows 10 (1803) but it is still
    missing the video editor feature. Can anyone tell why is it?

Om Ahuja, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 video editor missing - Similar Threads - video editor missing

2. Video Editor is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor is missing?: It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing- not on the start menu, or in the Photos app.Screenshot from the Photos app.Not sure where it has gone, but it sure isn't...
  3. Video Editor is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor is missing?: It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing- not on the start menu, or in the Photos app.Screenshot from the Photos app.Not sure where it has gone, but it sure isn't...
  4. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  5. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  6. Video Editor missing in new windows laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Editor missing in new windows laptop: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and there is no video editor app that comes by default. Please help me in getting the same. Thanks...
  7. Missing Video Editor on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Video Editor on Lenovo: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Lenovo Yoga 9i. The one I tested in the store had a Video Editor function within the Photos app, and so do all the articles and forums I've read, however mine is nowhere to be found. Not in the drop down for Edit & Create, not a right...
  8. Missing Buil-in Video Editor in Windows 10 1803 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Buil-in Video Editor in Windows 10 1803 version: Hi. I have updated my windows 10 to latest 1803 version and edition is Windows 10 Enterprise but it lacks the built-in video editor which is assumed to be available in the latest version of windows. I have latest version of windows 10 (1803) but it is still missing the...
  9. Done button missing in video editor

Done button missing in video editor: I am trying to add music to a video but the "done" button is missing so I can't do it. Please help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/done-button-missing-in-video-editor/d0ffa942-c8de-436c-bd44-dfa9d864ebb3
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f