Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Video editor refuses to finish the video I've been working on. I've tried resetting the program, and several other things. Still getting the "file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavePepper1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project

Video editor refuses to finish the video I've been working on. I've tried resetting the program, and several other things. Still getting the "file is in use" error message, reference # 0x80070020

:)

DavePepper1, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project

1. Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project - Similar Threads - Video Editor Refuses

2. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  3. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  4. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  5. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  6. Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor

Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor: Hi,Whenever I add custom audio to a video project using the new windows photo/video editor, a new folder is created nested in my system files in C:\Users\[my name]\[personal folders]\Video ProjectsThis is not in "My Documents" or "Videos" or even "Photos" but nested in a...
  7. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  8. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  9. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4
  10. Windows Video Editor project won't open

Windows Video Editor project won't open: I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project...