Windows 10: windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help

Discus and support windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The little scissor button on the editor was my common tool in putting videos together, but now it's gone. I tried resetting the app but it's still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IanSands, Sep 16, 2019.

1. IanSands Win User

windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help

The little scissor button on the editor was my common tool in putting videos together, but now it's gone. I tried resetting the app but it's still not there.

Please help,

Thank you,

Ian

:)

IanSands, Sep 16, 2019

2. Video Editor

Hi,

I reset the Films & TV app but it didn't work. It would not let me uninstall this app.

The Video Editor app did not show on the apps list. As it is accessible through the Photos app, I tried repairing the Photos app but again this did not work. I reset the Photos app but now the Video Editor has disappeared. The uninstall option is also not
    available for this app.

Maryrose_M, Sep 16, 2019
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Sep 16, 2019
  4. windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help

Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

Hi Molly,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to reset your app:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "App"

3. Digit "Video Editor" in the search bar on the right

4. Click on "Video Editor"

5. Click on "Advanced Option"

6. Scroll down to "Reset"

7. Click on "Reset"

Then retry importing video files.

StefanoTamiotti, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help

1. windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help - Similar Threads - video editor split

2. Video Editor 10 disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor 10 disappeared: Video Editor 10 disappeared and I followed all the instructions to update Microsoft Photos App but it didn't work. I have a lot of work that I cannot lose on Video Editor. Please help!!...
  3. Video Editor 10 disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor 10 disappeared: Video Editor 10 disappeared and I followed all the instructions to update Microsoft Photos App but it didn't work. I have a lot of work that I cannot lose on Video Editor. Please help!!...
  4. Video editor back please!!!

Video editor back please!!!: Is there a way to get video editor back? I took my pc to do a clean up, it became very slow, but unfortunately video editor is not there anymore and clipchamp is horrible... Is there a way to download it back? I tried all the ways I found already within the replies of other...
  5. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video editor back please!!!: Is there a way to get video editor back? I took my pc to do a clean up, it became very slow, but unfortunately video editor is not there anymore and clipchamp is horrible... Is there a way to download it back? I tried all the ways I found already within the replies of other...
  6. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  8. Split Function is gone from Video Editor

Split Function is gone from Video Editor: I went in a few days ago and the split feature was there. Today nothing. I've looked at previous threads to no avail. I've also tried all the other options and ideas to fix to no avail. Any idea what's going on?...
  9. Windows 10 video editor ruins videos

Windows 10 video editor ruins videos: Editing videos in the new windows 10 video editor ruins them, is this just a problem im having or no? here is a before and after of editing a video ... https://photos.app.goo.gl/5jbWM7719Xbqcd8x6...
  10. Please recommend a Video Editor?

Please recommend a Video Editor?: I have some videos of me talking, and I wanted to find a FREE Video Editor application/software that has video templates where I can insert my videos into it, and make nice professional looking videos? Does such a free video editor exist for Windows 10? Or only paid ones?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. split option missing from video editor windows

2. microsoft video editor split has disappeared

3. split tool missing on windows video editor?

4. split icon missing on windows editor,
  5. windows 10 video editor split not working