Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Editor – We can’t read this file

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Editor – We can’t read this file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Video Editor – My video shows up in Project Library but I get error message when dragged to Storyboard “We can’t read this file.” [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JGCaseyTX, Sep 12, 2020.

1. JGCaseyTX Win User

Windows 10 Video Editor – We can’t read this file

Windows 10 Video Editor – My video shows up in Project Library but I get error message when dragged to Storyboard “We can’t read this file.”

Windows 10 Video Editor – We can’t read this file 5f692324-620b-473e-b09a-ed49a2fc6a93?upload=true.png

:)

JGCaseyTX, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 12, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Video Editor – We can’t read this file - Similar Threads - Video Editor –

2. Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file": Hi, I have the problem where Video Editor in Photos is unable to find the video clips I've used to create a longer video. I have made sure that the folders these clips live in are listed in the "Sources" folder under "Settings." Here is what one of my projects looks like,...
  3. Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file": Hi, I have the problem where Video Editor in Photos is unable to find the video clips I've used to create a longer video. I have made sure that the folders these clips live in are listed in the "Sources" folder under "Settings." Here is what one of my projects looks like,...
  4. Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about the Photos App Windows Video Editor. I had no idea what to do to fix this issue, so I decided to ask a question here.Today I've found a thing I needed for over 1.5 years in the start menu, which is the Pre-Installed Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...

Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about the Photos App Windows Video Editor. I had no idea what to do to fix this issue, so I decided to ask a question here.Today I've found a thing I needed for over 1.5 years in the start menu, which is the Pre-Installed Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor not opening .vpb files. How do we fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor not opening .vpb files. How do we fix this?: Hi. I made a video on the built-in Video Editor on Windows 11. It worked smoothly. The video was 1 hour and 3 minutes long. I created a backup from it *.vpb. Then I transferred it to my Windows 10 PC with a USB. Once I tried to import the video backup file, the progress bar...
  7. Windows 10 Video Editor not opening .vpb files. How do we fix this?

Windows 10 Video Editor not opening .vpb files. How do we fix this?: Hi. I made a video on the built-in Video Editor on Windows 11. It worked smoothly. The video was 1 hour and 3 minutes long. I created a backup from it *.vpb. Then I transferred it to my Windows 10 PC with a USB. Once I tried to import the video backup file, the progress bar...
  8. "We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.

"We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.: Hello there, I've spent a few days working on a video and I have always managed to pick right off where I last left it. Went to continue editing the project this morning, roughly two hours ago, and this is what I was met with: [ATTACH] The videos which have been sitting...
  9. Video editor these files have properties that can't be read

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editor these files have properties that can't be read: I'm trying to add an mp4 video but the message "these files have properties that can't be read" appears. submitted by /u/drew_789359 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doseq3/video_editor_these_files_have_properties_that/
  10. Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor: Hi, I have been trying to import .mp4 files into the Windows 10 Video Editor. They have been imported, but the preview is not shown; furthermore, when I drag any clips into the actual project, they simply appear as black with a buffering icon. I have tried importing the...