Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Graphics Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Graphics Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I'm experiencing some problems with Windows 10 in VirtualBox (hopefully you can help) after I changed the video memory for the virtual machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wip3outDor3gon, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Video Graphics Issue

Hello! I'm experiencing some problems with Windows 10 in VirtualBox (hopefully you can help) after I changed the video memory for the virtual machine. First I changed 2D and 3D acceleration markers to enabled and increased the video memory from 128 to 256 - and now the Start menu has apps on other apps and the Settings program has cubes and the drop-downs don't drop down. Is it a driver problem or something? I'm using the VirtualBox 5.2.16 display adapter for Windows 8+

Chanks.

:)

Wip3outDor3gon, Aug 24, 2018

2. Graphics Issue/video/cortana issues SP4

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you in accessing the Surface Pro 4 device, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the game which is causing this issue?

Method 1: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if it helps.

Steps to Update
    Display Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Method 2: As you are unable to access the videos from Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to access the video from Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
        More Action at the right top corner.

• Click on Settings, click on
        Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

• Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
        Clear.

• Close the browser and try to open it again.

Method 3: As you are facing issues with accessing Cortana, I suggest you to turn off Cortana, restart the device, turn on Cortana and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 25, 2018
  3. graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Video Graphics Issue

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Graphics Issue

1. Windows 10 Video Graphics Issue - Similar Threads - Video Graphics Issue

2. Graphics Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Issue: My computer is displaying background apps like this, with extremely reduced quality for some reason. Is there any way to change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-issue/866835d9-a4ad-4150-8e35-501d37fb6463
  3. Graphics and Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics and Video: Hi MS community; I have an older HP Laptop a Probook 6440b. It uses and Intel i5 Dual Core chipset and an Intel Graphics HD display. The Intel Graphics display is 32 BIT. I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro 64Bit to Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit OS, but cannot play any media, as the...
  4. AMD Graphics issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Graphics issue in Windows 10: I have a PC with Win 10 build 19041 installed. The Hardware info is as follows CPU: AMD A8-7410, DGPU: Radeon R5, IGPU: Radeon R7 M360, RAM: 8GB DDR3. I had installed latest AMD drivers Version 20.2.1 AMD Crimson ReLive but while playing CS:GO it gives only 5 fps. I upgraded...
  5. Windows 10 Graphics issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Graphics issues: Hi there. I have a very irritating issue relating to my laptop's graphics. When the screen has a dark background, brightness decreases and when the screen has a light background, the brightness of my display increases. It's so annoying. So, here are some details: Intel...
  6. Windows 10 Video Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Video Issues: Windows 10-when a home made video is playing, sounds but no pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-issues/46a29256-30fb-4536-bf42-45157cd77a5a
  7. Video Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Issue Windows 10: I upgraded an HP p6000 desktop (was Windows 7) to Windows 10. This PC is being setup for community use in a senior mobile home park. Once finished the computer will use Guest mode to avoid constant issues with problematic downloads or malware. My problem is there were no...
  8. windows graphics video card update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows graphics video card update: I had a guy from Microsoft website take over my computer with my permission of course but he told me that I would have windows graphic video card installed but when I went to go install second life viewer onto my new pc it had that my video graphics card was not installed...
  9. Graphics issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics issue.: My laptop will occasionally freeze while doing light tasks such as having a few windows open while doing homework. It hasn't had any issues under heavy load such as gaming. This leads me to believe it is an issue with my internal graphics card. This isn't a complete freeze...
  10. Windows 10 or Graphic card issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 or Graphic card issue: [img] Hi, Any advice on this? 69595