Windows 10: Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

Discus and support Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 screen keeps freezing for a second and its really annoying. I've tried 1. Updating my driver display adapters, uninstalling it then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabrielAltunsu, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

My windows 10 screen keeps freezing for a second and its really annoying. I've tried 1. Updating my driver display adapters, uninstalling it then restarting, and simply refreshing my video through a simple key bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated also even factory-restarted my PC lol.

:)

GabrielAltunsu, Apr 24, 2020

2. Laptop Freezing and Netflix Keeps Buffering

I downloaded Windows 10 on my HP laptop that had windows 7, thinking this would be better, but what I've noticed is my laptop will freeze up every few seconds, and when I am watching netflix videos will now constantly freeze and then buffer.

should I uninstall Windows 10 or is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

DanielRamonLLAP, Apr 24, 2020
  3. InhexSTER Win User
    PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

1. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds - Similar Threads - Video keeps buffering

2. Videos pause every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos pause every few seconds.: Videos pause every few seconds. I have tried everything suggested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-pause-every-few-seconds/118c5074-1863-4037-9b7a-908fc8661dbd
  3. Videos pause every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos pause every few seconds.: Videos pause every few seconds. I have tried everything suggested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-pause-every-few-seconds/118c5074-1863-4037-9b7a-908fc8661dbd
  4. Videos pause every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video games keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello.When I'm playing any online video game, it keeps freezing every few seconds. For my other devices though Phone, Tablet, in the same room, everything seems to be fine, so I think the computer is causing this problem. I didn't have this problem before. I tried resetting...
  6. Video games keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello.When I'm playing any online video game, it keeps freezing every few seconds. For my other devices though Phone, Tablet, in the same room, everything seems to be fine, so I think the computer is causing this problem. I didn't have this problem before. I tried resetting...
  7. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...
  8. Windows 10 keeps freezing, then refreshing every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps freezing, then refreshing every few seconds: I updated to windows insider preview a few weeks ago and now I am expierencing screen/desktop refreshes every few seconds. I can't open any apps except task manager and services from there. please help...
  9. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  10. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Videos keep pausing every few seconds Windows 10

2. Video keeps buffering on Laptop Windows 10

3. Videos keep pausing every few seconds laptop