Windows 10: Windows 10 video maker in Photos

Discus and support Windows 10 video maker in Photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings! Is it possible to make a custom audio track fade in a video?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David0268, Aug 11, 2019.

1. David0268 Win User

Windows 10 video maker in Photos

Greetings!

Is it possible to make a custom audio track fade in a video?

:)

David0268, Aug 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Movie Maker will not play mp4 videos. Just a black screen with audio.

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform an SFC scan and check if it helps.

Please let us know the following details to assist you better.

• What is the latest version of Movie Maker installed on your computer?
    • Does this issue persist even with other file formats?
    Method 1:

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to
    run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to scan your
    system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

To know the version of your Movie Maker, Open the Movie Maker, press
    ALT + F
    and select About Movie Maker.

Refer to below article about “How do I fix common Movie Maker errors?” and check if you are able to work with Movie Maker:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/movie-maker-common-errors-faq
    (Applies to Windows 10 as well)

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall Movie Maker and check if it helps:

Refer to the below link to uninstall:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/essentials-uninstall-ui

Work around:

Refer to the below article about “Import photos and videos into Movie Maker” and check if it helps:

Import photos and videos into Movie Maker :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker-import-photos-videos-camera

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Bug on Windows Live Movie Maker on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Frist I suggest you to check if there is any system file damaged by running sfc scan.

Follow the steps from section "Windows 8.1 or Windows 8" to run SFC scan to scan and fix corrupt system files:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

If the issue still persists.

I suggest you refer to the below Microsoft help article:

Import photos and videos into Movie Maker

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-live/movie-maker-import-photos-videos-camera

If the above steps does not help then uninstall and reinstall the movie maker.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 video maker in Photos

Windows Live Movie Maker won't play MP4 from phone

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to play other videos from the phone?
    • Was it working before?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Refer to the links below article about “How do I fix common Movie Maker errors?” and check if you are able to work with Movie Maker:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/movie-maker-common-errors-faq

Refer to the below article about “Import photos and videos into Movie Maker” and check if it helps:

Import photos and videos into Movie Maker :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker-import-photos-videos-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 video maker in Photos

1. Windows 10 video maker in Photos - Similar Threads - video maker Photos

2. Photos App Video Maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Video Maker: Hello, for the past few years I enjoyed using the video maker that comes with Windows 10. I would get to it by loading an image into the Photos app and then selecting "Create A Video With Music" from the dropdown menu. From there, I could make little videos for myself with...
  3. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  4. Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...

Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...: I have made several youtube videos with said background music and have started to receive copyright claims on those videos. I don't mind getting the rights, but the names of the song in the background playlist, don't match the names of what I am using, nor can I even find the...
  5. Video Editing in Photos App and Movie-Maker Keeps Crashing

Video Editing in Photos App and Movie-Maker Keeps Crashing: Hello! I create and edit videos for work and have always used Movie Maker until recently when it kept freezing on me. I moved over to the video editing tool on the Photos app, which worked for a moment, but now after having spent hours on one project, it crashes almost...
  6. How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker

How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker: Hi. I've never posted here before, hopefully this is the right forum. My daughter is making a video project for school, and she is compiling many short videos into one longer one. She has been importing them from many different places, and after she spent many hours doing...
  7. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  8. How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker?

How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker?: Want to create vacation movie from bunch of pictures and change duration for ~1000 pictures Shift/click is not working... Album contains clips as well, want to glue all this together... Working on PC......
  9. Movie Maker from photos

Movie Maker from photos: I can't upload 2 songs for a picture presentation !!! When I enter the second song it always deletes the first. How can you have a longer photo show with music ? When I upload the second song it shows both songs, but when I click done it only saves one of the songs....
  10. Windows Movie Maker video problems....

Windows Movie Maker video problems....: Does anyone use or has used Windows Movie Maker which is a great little video editing programme ? I know it was designed for Win 7 but in the link below it says suitable for Win 10 but having tried all I know for some reason I still can't get it to work at all. Virtual...