Windows 10: Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found

Discus and support Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've run into this problem a couple of days ago, but now my computer wouldn't support any video files playing on my apps. I checked all of my videos to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 小雯王, Jan 5, 2019.

1. 小雯王 Win User

Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found

I've run into this problem a couple of days ago, but now my computer wouldn't support any video files playing on my apps. I checked all of my videos to make sure they are fully downloaded, and there are several videos that I have played on my computer before. However, all apps just keep returning the same message that the files are non-existent or the route is corrupted.

I have tried re-downloading the files, uninstalling and reinstalling my default app, doing system scans and resetting video apps but nothing would work. Changing the storage location of my videos doesn't work either.

:)

小雯王, Jan 5, 2019

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 5, 2019
  4. gasolin Win User

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

I have draged the files from videos (dvd's) on to my pc, now i need to convert them from vob into mp4 video so i can watch it using my chromecast (have bought my first media server).

My problem is i want it converted into one video i can click on and press play, because it's chromecast it has to be mp4 but most programs i have tried like handbreak makes the video smaller or bigger then the original size on the dvd or just converts the 10-15 vob files into 10-15 mp4 files, not one file i can click on and play. I want it losless not compromised

After that i can start ripping dvd's in mp4 instead of just draggin the files into a folder and right click on the folder and choose to play it with vlc.

What program can do that? I want a free program but if i have to i will pay for it if it's a good program that's better then all the free program, as long as it works, convert the video into one video file in mp4

gasolin, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found - Similar Threads - Video MP3 MP4

2. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  3. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  4. mp3 videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 videos: When playing videos received through emails, etc. ..the screen is out of focus, like enlarged, and unable to view...how how can I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-videos/8dc1c2a3-eac1-414a-b994-b52449bcab85
  5. MP4 to MP3

MP4 to MP3: I need to change an MP4 to MP3 on Windows 10. Any assistance is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-to-mp3/2990569e-5c77-4486-a3a6-9c118609f2d8
  6. File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.: Hi. I recently converted a treasured vinyl LP to mp3, so I can play it in the Car. That all went according to plan. However, I would like to put some of the tracks on youtube, as this artist is now 80 years old and I am sure would love to see people appreciating his work...
  7. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  8. Covert MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Covert MP4 to MP3: Hi . Is there a way to do it without using third party software? submitted by /u/faizalr17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzfv7d/covert_mp4_to_mp3/
  9. can't opern file MP3 or MP4

can't opern file MP3 or MP4: [ATTACH] hey guys,today i downloaded a video and can't open it,normaly it would open with media player but now it can't,and it showing this message [ATTACH] can you guys help it to be back at normal??thank you...
  10. MP4 video files won't play- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 video files won't play- Windows 10: I have a lot of MP4 video files that I recorded on my iphone and have since uploaded to my computer either through my phone or through dropbox. However I can't get them to play, which means I can't use them in my video editor. After researching I've found that Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 show mp4 files

2. 0xc00d5212 microsoft