Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Project

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I apply the same duration to all the frames in my video project at once, or do I have to do each one individually?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julie#Paradise, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Video Project

Can I apply the same duration to all the frames in my video project at once, or do I have to do each one individually?

:)

Julie#Paradise, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Unable to project videos on external display in Windows 10

Hi Rev,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you trying to project the content from computer to external display?
    • What exactly happens when you try to project the video on external display?
    • Were you able to see any error code or message with this issue?

You might be facing this issue due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers, let us try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Double click on the Display Adapter,
      go to Driver tab, click on Update driver software.
    • Also, contact the manufacturer's website and try to install those drivers for your device.

Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: To know more about accessing the external display , I suggest you to refer to the article by
    Andre Da Costa and check:

How to add and use a second monitor with Windows

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Norton Win User

Windows 10 Video Project

Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile Windows 10 Video Project :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Project

1. Windows 10 Video Project - Similar Threads - Video Project

2. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  3. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  4. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  5. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  6. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  7. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  8. How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?: I've multiple incomplete projects I'm working on via Windows 10 Video Editor. I have backed these up and saved them as VPB files.I'm told to upgrade to Clipchamp however, this doesn't recognise VPB files.How do I transfer my incomplete projects from Video Editor to Clipchamp...
  9. How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?

How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?: I've multiple incomplete projects I'm working on via Windows 10 Video Editor. I have backed these up and saved them as VPB files.I'm told to upgrade to Clipchamp however, this doesn't recognise VPB files.How do I transfer my incomplete projects from Video Editor to Clipchamp...
  10. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...