Windows 10: Windows 10 video streamin lag

Discus and support Windows 10 video streamin lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I use a Surface Pro and when I am streaming video from Netflix and Youtube, I can see tiny lags in the streaming. I am using Windows 10. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akibulislam, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 video streamin lag

Hi,
    I use a Surface Pro and when I am streaming video from Netflix and Youtube, I can see tiny lags in the streaming. I am using Windows 10. How can I solve this problem? Thanks

:)

akibulislam, Apr 12, 2019

2. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Windows 10 video streamin lag

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 video streamin lag

1. Windows 10 video streamin lag - Similar Threads - video streamin lag

2. Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video: So ever since I’ve updated to windows 10 I have a very weird bug.Sometimes games i have noticed this in dota2 and csgo will start to horrendously lag, my fps counter will still state something upwards of 30-60 and fluctuate heavily though it is usually higher and somewhat...
  3. Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video: So ever since I’ve updated to windows 10 I have a very weird bug.Sometimes games i have noticed this in dota2 and csgo will start to horrendously lag, my fps counter will still state something upwards of 30-60 and fluctuate heavily though it is usually higher and somewhat...
  4. Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video PLAYBACK LAG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video PLAYBACK LAG: Hello, I have a dell precision 5570 with WIN10 PRO. I have a problem - when I play a movie - video starting slowly - it takes about ~20s to start playing, but when i turn off wifi adapter - video starts immediately.all drivers are up to date...
  6. videos lagging

videos lagging: i have total 4 gb ram and earlier videos in my pc worked smoothly but now even teams videos are working like pictures coming after every 2 seconds its too laggy how to solve it pls?...
  7. video streaming lag on latest windows 10

video streaming lag on latest windows 10: on the latest windows 10 updated, every streaming service like netflix prime video youtube also seems to have weird little lag i mean frames are not smooth it feels laggy what should i do. netflix specially on netflix app, microsoft edge and on internet explorer lags...
  8. Video Lag

Video Lag: Hello I have a Surface Laptop I got this year. I think its running the most up to date version of windows. My issue is whenever I am watching something that has a video component Netflix, Zoom, Amazon Prime, Youtube etc. The audio stays at the right pace, but the video...
  9. Lag on videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lag on videos: So i recently did the recent update for my pc and every video i watch, whether it's on youtube, hulu, or watching a live stream the video lags BAD. It never did that before the update and i ask support for help and they really didn't do anything at all. Any tips or advice on...
  10. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging: Hi, For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if...