Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I stream a video online, random green glitches appear over the video. It especially happens when I hover my mouse over a video or go in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronSlimeward, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch

Whenever I stream a video online, random green glitches appear over the video. It especially happens when I hover my mouse over a video or go in and out of full screen. This is what it looks like. Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch 77b0b136-99e8-413e-91fc-437660828285?upload=true.png Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch ac577519-0507-4dac-937f-3b409e428651?upload=true.png

:)

AaronSlimeward, Feb 27, 2019

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update glitch my video streaming

I for the most part love all things Microsoft. I was really looking forward to upgrading my all in one windows 8 pc to windows 10. However ever since the update came through all the streaming audio ( groove music, iheaert radio app) or video (nefflix, dailymotion
    ) all seem to just glitch make a buzzing sound and start loop that 1 second or so glitch. I have not had this happen with windows 8 ir 8.1. I tried updating the graphic card as recommended above but it's still happening. No problem streaming from my xbox one
    though.

Please help.

PIERRELOUIS-JACQUES, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch

Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch

1. Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch - Similar Threads - Video Streaming Glitch

2. sound glitch while streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound glitch while streaming: hello,my friend has a problem with his pc. his pc works really well with games and everything else but when he streams over twitch he always get's soundbuggs in the stream and for himself. it's mostly just when stuff happens like alerts pop up but sometimes it also happens...
  3. sound glitch while streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound glitch while streaming: hello,my friend has a problem with his pc. his pc works really well with games and everything else but when he streams over twitch he always get's soundbuggs in the stream and for himself. it's mostly just when stuff happens like alerts pop up but sometimes it also happens...
  4. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  5. Streaming videos

Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  6. video streaming problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video streaming problems with windows 10: video streaming problems with windows 10. Stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-streaming-problems-with-windows-10/77a527e8-4889-404c-ae7f-20a3726e1f7b
  7. Streaming video

Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  8. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  9. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  10. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995