Windows 10: Windows 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

Discus and support Windows 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What failed: nvlddmkm.sys I started receive this BSOD issue when I was playing a game, not from the start but after some time playing it. However in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianBlaga, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

I started receive this BSOD issue when I was playing a game, not from the start but after some time playing it. However in the recent times I get this BSOD random when I use my laptop.

I tried updating Graphic card drivers from device manager, it didn't helped.

I tried installing the latest Windows 10 graphics card drivers from Manufacture's website, it didn't helped either.

I tried almost everything you can find on the internet when you type "nvlddmkm.sys BSOD".

The link to the dmp and msinfo files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhwtE6AFe0HGnWgoFuQ2BJsa9snQ?e=NrLUtS

I uploaded a file with system specifications too.

:)

SebastianBlaga, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  3. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and 0x80070091

Since you're having issues accessing your PC settings, there are troubleshooting steps that may help you resolve your concern.

We suggest that you check and follow the steps made by Prabhavathi Patil on this
    link. Other community members found this helpful. You can also check other
    suggestions on the link on how to resolve the error code 0x80070091 and VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE problem.

If the issue still persists, don't hesitate to inform us and we'll be happy to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

1. Windows 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - Similar Threads - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

2. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: SPECS:Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3.60 GHzGraphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus GP OC 6GMotherboard: ATX MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxRAM: Crucial Ballistix Gaming 16GB 1x16GB DDR4-3200MHz CL16 I have been facing this for about a while now, random crashes...
  3. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: SPECS:Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3.60 GHzGraphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus GP OC 6GMotherboard: ATX MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxRAM: Crucial Ballistix Gaming 16GB 1x16GB DDR4-3200MHz CL16 I have been facing this for about a while now, random crashes...
  4. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  6. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  7. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

8. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  9. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  10. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvlddmkm.sys BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)

2. video failure windows 10

3. video_tdr_failure failded nvlddmkm.sys