Windows 10: Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition

Discus and support Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has pushed out an update for Windows 10 that brings the build number to 9860 and with it, there are several improvements over the last build,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition

Read more...

[youtube]Jykd9g4CxZk[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Oct 22, 2014
  2. JoPiskura Win User

How do I remove the classic desktop view in Windows 10?

When I first set up Windows 10 on my Surface, I found it easier to transition by having the classic desktop view. Now that I am far more comfortable, I would like to use only the Virtual desktop view. How do I remove the classic desktop view?

JoPiskura, Oct 22, 2014
  3. No virtual desktops in Tablet mode?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome toe the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the virtual desktop feature is not available when in tablet mode.

In the Tablet mode, the Virtual desktop function only keeps track of open apps, legacy applications, and shortcuts and allows the user to select from that assortment.

Before any further troubleshooting, I would suggest you to navigate to the following location to see if you find the settings for visual transition between virtual desktops.

Settings > System > Multitasking.

Write to us with the updated status and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 22, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition

1. Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition - Similar Threads - Virtual desktops transition

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?: I have been waiting for over a year for this. MS Windows has been making a lot of updates that no one really asked for or needs. Please may we get the virtual desktop animations we've been asking for, for over a year. It's extremely hard navigating virtual desktops without...
  4. When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?: I have been waiting for over a year for this. MS Windows has been making a lot of updates that no one really asked for or needs. Please may we get the virtual desktop animations we've been asking for, for over a year. It's extremely hard navigating virtual desktops without...
  5. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  7. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....
  9. Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation

Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation: I recently got to set up my sister's new ASUS R541U laptop. To my surprise, switching between virtual desktops in Windows 10 with the four-finger horizontal slide gesture on its touchpad was a whole different experience than on my ASUS K501U. I only experienced such...
  10. Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10: How to: Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 How to Add New Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Task View is a virtual desktop manager in Windows 10 that allows you quickly switch between all of your open apps on multiple virtual desktops. Create custom additional desktops...