Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition

Discus and support Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft has pushed out an update for Windows 10 that brings the build number to 9860 and with it, there are several improvements over the last build,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

[youtube]Jykd9g4CxZk[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Oct 22, 2014
  2. JoPiskura Win User

How do I remove the classic desktop view in Windows 10?

When I first set up Windows 10 on my Surface, I found it easier to transition by having the classic desktop view. Now that I am far more comfortable, I would like to use only the Virtual desktop view. How do I remove the classic desktop view?

JoPiskura, Oct 22, 2014
  3. Sayan_Ghosh Win User
    No virtual desktops in Tablet mode?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome toe the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the virtual desktop feature is not available when in tablet mode.

In the Tablet mode, the Virtual desktop function only keeps track of open apps, legacy applications, and shortcuts and allows the user to select from that assortment.

Before any further troubleshooting, I would suggest you to navigate to the following location to see if you find the settings for visual transition between virtual desktops.

Settings > System > Multitasking.

Write to us with the updated status and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 22, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition

Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition - Similar Threads - Virtual desktops transition

1. Virtual Desktop running in the background?

in Windows 10 News
    Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...
  2. How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?

in Windows 10 News
    How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...
  3. Looking for a way to completely disable virtual desktops

in Windows 10 News
    Looking for a way to completely disable virtual desktops: Working in a school environment we are trying to find a way via GPO to completely disabel the virtual desktops for our workstations. We have pt in place the setting to hide the taskbar icon but the WIN-CTRL-D shortcut is still accessible. The registry hacks to disable the WIN...
  4. virtual desktop question

in Windows 10 News
    virtual desktop question: Hi all, I just got a new Dell SPX 15 with Win 10. I'm liking it so far, but when one thing bothers me and I can't figure out how to turn it off. When I have any window open on my desktop and I grab it by the title bar to move the window a little "virtual desktop" appears...
  5. Virtual Desktops showing apps not in certain desktops

in Windows 10 News
    Virtual Desktops showing apps not in certain desktops: Hi, I have a problem with W10 virtual desktops. I'll explain it step by step : Go to virtual desktop 1 Open full windowed Chrome Go to virtual desktop 2 Open two different full windowed excels Hit windows-tab And you end up in this mess i'm attaching as a...
  6. Apps opened on one virtual desktop now appearing on ALL taskbars!

in Windows 10 News
    Apps opened on one virtual desktop now appearing on ALL taskbars!: I've got several virtual desktops and what I'm now finding is any application I open is now appearing in the taskbar on ALL my virtual desktops even though it's only been opened on one of the virtual desktops. Not sure how this started happening but it was fine before, very...
  7. wo independent, non-virtual, desktops on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    wo independent, non-virtual, desktops on Windows 10?: Let me a question, please. Purpose: To have two independent, non-virtual, desktops on Windows 10 Is it possible create a second desktop in “C:\Users\<username>\Desktop2” and link it solidly to the “Desktop 2” of TaskView? Alternatively, Is it possible to join my...
Windows 10: Virtual desktops get a new transition solved