Windows 10: Windows 10 virtualization,...

Discus and support Windows 10 virtualization,... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Folks, My USB connected computer device wont install and/or initialize when Virtualization is enabled in the BIOS. I can install the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by williamrichard4, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 virtualization,...

Hello Folks,

My USB connected computer device wont install and/or initialize when Virtualization is enabled in the BIOS.

I can install the driver for the device successfully if Virtualization is not enabled in BIOS; thereafter when on the desktop,....the device will initialize and function properly when Virtualization is not enabled in the BIOS>

I'm not running a VM but my network requires Credential Guard to be on,..............and in order for Credential Guard to be on is to enable Virtualization in BIOS>

I need to get the Device to work and Credential Guard needs to be on.

Please lmk,...........much thanks,............................

Aloha,

Sincerely,

DoubeleA-S6

:)

williamrichard4, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 virtualization,...

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 virtualization,...

1. Windows 10 virtualization,... - Similar Threads - virtualization

2. Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution: How to change the resolution of a Ubuntu VM in Hyper-V?In Ubuntu’s settings -> display -> resolution, there isn’t the drop-down menu for resolution. Enhanced session cannot be enabled for some reason. So how to change the resolution? The default is quite small...
  3. Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Ubuntu virtual machine change resolution: How to change the resolution of a Ubuntu VM in Hyper-V?In Ubuntu’s settings -> display -> resolution, there isn’t the drop-down menu for resolution. Enhanced session cannot be enabled for some reason. So how to change the resolution? The default is quite small...
  4. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  5. Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop

Windows open in different virtual desktops dissapearing and reappearing in single desktop: Hi,I am using:ThinkBook 16p G2 ACHwith:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631I am:1. Open several virtual desktops.2. Use WSL2 to open linux GUIs and place them in each desktop.3. Use some key combination/action that I haven't identified yet.I see:1....
  6. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  7. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  8. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  10. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...