Windows 10: Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game

Discus and support Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i was playing a game called crative destruction andafter like 15 mins appear this error message : Visual C++ run time library error. and after crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alessiooppici, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game

i was playing a game called crative destruction andafter like 15 mins appear this error message : Visual C++ run time library error. and after crashed the game . how to fix this ploblem that happen every time i play this game ? i not use visual c++ but i think this game must use it , maybe wrong version? help me thanks in advance.

:)

alessiooppici, Nov 30, 2018

2. microsoft visual c++ run time library Run time error on my windows 10 computer

microsoft visual c++ run time library Run time error on my windows 10 computer

StevenGrubart, Nov 30, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game

Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game

1. Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game - Similar Threads - Visual C++ run

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi there,I am using windows 10 and I am getting this error message when I try to play GTA:SARuntime Error!Program: C:\Users\user\Desktop\GTA san andreas\gta_sa.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contract the application's...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error: When I switch on my Lenovo laptop I got the error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion failed:Program...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.nodeFile: c:\bld\Workspace\CCK-Process...\Vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression vulcan_For information on how your...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: On startup I get this dialog box from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:This did not start until I installed/uninstalled Adobe Acrobat, so I believe that may be the possible culprit. Any idea on how to resolve this?...
  5. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.: Hello. I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured yesterday. I have been able to play games on Uplay before without problems so this has just started happening. I have just...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Run time Error: Runtime Error! Program: .....iles x86\AlienRespawn\Componetns\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe abnormal program termination Thank you for taking the time to read and help! After recently having a hardware failure on my computer I was forced to change the Hard Drive and do a factory...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!: Hello! Thanks for the help in advance. I am literally struggling with this error every time i restart my PC. Ive tried everything from uninstalling all libraries to reinstalling. I have the correct NVIDIA drivers installed and i cannot seem to find an article to assist with...
  8. Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: I need help about an error Asseration Failed error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-runtime-library-error/d122de83-9b19-4d6f-8bac-5d64dc005233
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10: I am having trouble running a program from Olympus Cameras. Running windows 10 pro ver 1803 build 17134.165 Olympus technical support advise the error involves registry errors as the program falls over with a message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error in Windows...
  10. Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: I get this error message each time within about 5 minutes after I reboot. [img] It only pops up once and I click OK and it disappears until I reboot again. I have noticed no ill effects when it pops up or shortly before it pops up or after it pops up. But, it gives...