Windows 10: Windows 10 Visual Styles

Discus and support Windows 10 Visual Styles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Firble Man Here. I just completed an insider program survey, in which I really emphasized the need for Visual Styles. After I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Firble Man, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Visual Styles

Hello,

Firble Man Here. I just completed an insider program survey, in which I really emphasized the need for Visual Styles.

After I had finished, I realized that the ONLY reason I am dissatisfied with Windows 10 and don't use it, is that is has less visual style than Windows 3. If Microsoft were to reintroduce Visual Styles to Windows, I would be more than happy to learn the new layout and features of Windows 10! It would also be very fun if Microsoft were to include all previous visual styles when they bring back Visual Styles (Windows Classic, Luna, Aero basic, and Aero Glass) As these were beautiful user interfaces that made using a computer fun!

If you agree, show your support for Visual Styles with me, and maybe we can convince Microsoft to make Windows fun again!

:)

Firble Man, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Visualizations for Media Player with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What exactly are you trying to do?

• Have you tried any steps to set up visualizations?

I would suggest you to refer to the following Help Article and check if that helps.

Visualizations for Windows Media Player.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows/windows-media-player-visualizations

Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance we will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Visual Styles

Enable visual styles in WPF application

I think WPF is incompatible with Visual Styles. Visual Styles is for WinForms. WPF is an entirely different animal.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Visual Styles

1. Windows 10 Visual Styles - Similar Threads - Visual Styles

2. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  3. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  4. Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??: The File Explorer and other system apps haven't improved! The context menu - all other styles, aren't consistent. Did you plan to fix this in the next major update??...
  5. Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles: Hello all, For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit many other things using third party apps (such as text-only task bar, custom start menu, etc.). However, I've run into a...
  6. Visual Styles-Related Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-Related Error: Whenever I go to save a .gpx file in Magellan VantagePoint software, I receive the following error...Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area. When I close the error message dialogue box, I receiver...
  7. Visual Styles-

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-: Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.
  8. Visual Styles error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Styles error: I am Having a issue with an application continuously giving me this error and i have tried installing and reinstalling but nothing works and I also do have windows insider preview maybe that's the cause but it whenever I go to try and rollback to a previous version of windows...
  9. Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher

Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher: I read somewhere that Visual Styles themes made for Win 8.1 will work on Win 10 using either the patch UXstyles (which works by retaining settings in memory) or "Ultra UX Theme Patcher" (which physically changes/replaces certain system files but allows you to restore original...
  10. Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles

Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles: Hi there Is there anyone who run with this latest update last night ( 10586.29 ) and able to use visual theme ? Usual tools ( oldnew explorer 1.17 , aeroglass beta 506 etc ) don't seem to work anymore and I got some errors when applied some dark theme ( ie main...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area