Windows 10: Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

Discus and support Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I want to know if there is any program that i can check one win10 iso file it it was vl(VolumeLicence) or not? And if it isn't how i can convert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grigoris, Nov 4, 2019.

1. grigoris Win User

Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

Hi.

I want to know if there is any program that i can check one win10 iso file it it was vl(VolumeLicence) or not?
    And if it isn't how i can convert it into a vl edition?

I download from the Microsoft site all the version of windows 10 1903 32bit & 64bit Greek but i don't thing this is a vl versions.

And how i can make an iso file with all editions of "Windows 10 32bit & 64bit Greek & English" always vl editions.

A lot of thanks for your time and your answers.

:)

grigoris, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

1. Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it? - Similar Threads - check convert

2. How in hell does one “enable check for updates...”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How in hell does one “enable check for updates...”: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/daemon7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxo0pi/how_in_hell_does_one_enable_check_for_updates/
  3. Windows 10 - Infinite Loop of: "Preparing Automatic Repair" > "Diagnosing PC" > "Checking...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Infinite Loop of: "Preparing Automatic Repair" > "Diagnosing PC" > "Checking...: Hello everyone! I am about to throw this newest Microsoft computer out the window! I am currently typing on this forum with good ol' windows 7 and I'm looking for help to fix this Windows 10 PC. As per the title since I updated the computer to the most recent Windows...
  4. Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows checking for updates stuck in a loop.: I've been trying to update to the newest version of windows(version 1903). Whenever I click check for updates it loads for a couple of seconds and then it shows the same red text that said there are pending updates. I checked the update history and the last few times it tried...
  5. Folder Lost After Running Error Checking Tool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Lost After Running Error Checking Tool in Windows 10: I have a two-month old computer with two SS hard drives. I use the second for document storage. While doing routine work, I hit an error message in Publisher and Word (Office 365 subscription) that a commonly used director could not be accessed. After rebooting and getting...
  6. Windows Update: Stuck on Checking for Updates

Windows Update: Stuck on Checking for Updates: Windows Update never finishes Checking for Updates. Does not show any message, just keeps on checking. Also Microsoft Store does not show updates for the installed apps and does not show installed app list. Reinstalling Windows is not an option. Please...
  7. How can i check my Windows 10 License Retail or OEM version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i check my Windows 10 License Retail or OEM version.: because my windows 10 is upgraded from a windows 7 disk that I bought like more than 5 years ago, how can I check it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-my-windows-10-license-retail-or/5d410ded-2d82-4d42-97de-82d9da86122f"
  8. I need a help to understand the bug check analysis report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need a help to understand the bug check analysis report: There was an unexpected shutdown of a server. I need help in understanding the below. Server OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 Here is the report : ******************************************************************************* *...
  9. Next Windows Update check scheduled for 2023

Next Windows Update check scheduled for 2023: Hello all, About a month ago, I built a desktop and installed Windows 10 64 Home on it. It's been running fine up to this point. On Tuesday, however, I decided to pull up Windows Update to see if it had downloaded the monthly patches. It said that my system was up to date,...
  10. Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Roboserg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwgzuu/issues_with_buying_xbox_game_pass_for_pc_beta/