Windows 10: Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

Discus and support Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I want to know if there is any program that i can check one win10 iso file it it was vl(VolumeLicence) or not? And if it isn't how i can convert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grigoris, Nov 4, 2019.

1. grigoris Win User

Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

Hi.

I want to know if there is any program that i can check one win10 iso file it it was vl(VolumeLicence) or not?
    And if it isn't how i can convert it into a vl edition?

I download from the Microsoft site all the version of windows 10 1903 32bit & 64bit Greek but i don't thing this is a vl versions.

And how i can make an iso file with all editions of "Windows 10 32bit & 64bit Greek & English" always vl editions.

A lot of thanks for your time and your answers.

:)

grigoris, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it?

1. Windows 10 vl. How i can check it and convert it? - Similar Threads - check convert

2. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  3. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  4. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  6. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  7. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  8. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  9. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116: This started a few days ago, my computer started restarting several times when i was playing games. It still reboots even when not playing games. GPU is not overclocking and psu is enough wattage: 3070 with 650 watts 80+ gold.Specs:e3 1270v3. 16gb ddr3. rtx 3070. Mobo: Asus...
  10. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116: This started a few days ago, my computer started restarting several times when i was playing games. It still reboots even when not playing games. GPU is not overclocking and psu is enough wattage: 3070 with 650 watts 80+ gold.Specs:e3 1270v3. 16gb ddr3. rtx 3070. Mobo: Asus...