Windows 10: windows 10 voice assistence crotana

Discus and support windows 10 voice assistence crotana in Cortana to solve the problem; I have activated cortana, but whenever I have to speak, I have to click on the microphone button only then Cortana listens. How can I give command to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by arpanSU, Jan 1, 2020.

1. arpanSU Win User

windows 10 voice assistence crotana

I have activated cortana, but whenever I have to speak, I have to click on the microphone button only then Cortana listens. How can I give command to Cortana without clicking the microphone button every time? Cortana even does not activate by saying 'hey cortana'. Once I click the microphone button she understood my voice. Then again if I have to give another command immediately after the previous one, I have to click the micro phone first. This is annoying, how can I talk o cortana without pressing the microphone button???

:)

arpanSU, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 1, 2020
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 voice assistence crotana - Similar Threads - voice assistence crotana

2. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  3. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  4. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Paid Alexa Voice Assistant App For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Paid Alexa Voice Assistant App For Windows 10: From some brief interactions with the free Alexa app, I think it doesn't have many capabilities. It doesn't respond when "alexa" is said more than half the time and when it does, it can't do simple things like connect with Google Calendar. It seems like a preview or sample....
  6. Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off the voice assistant voice on the users login screen: Hi How do I turn off the voice assistant voice when I click on the Accessibility icon on the Windows 10 20H2 users login screen?ThanksBye 171356
  7. The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant

in Cortana
    The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant: I'm not able to use my Cortana if I explain it briefly so I would say Cortana never responds or hears whatever I speak, so what should be the cause behind....? I just my problem to be fixed can anyone help me with that? Anyone's outta there who can help me with this!...
  8. crotana

in Cortana
    crotana: crotana is missin[IMG][ATTACH]g from my task bar how do i add it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crotana/ceb4a181-0bf6-4059-93b0-40ab9d114d8f
  9. crotana

in Cortana
    crotana: after an update of windows my search box was not working so i got some online solution and solved it but later crotana got disappeared so if any one can help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crotana/28b572ad-2039-40d8-a3ef-1ee997012e4b
  10. Crotana pop up continuously

in Cortana
    Crotana pop up continuously: In my laptop crotana pop up continuously without pressing any key. I have reset the windows also then also this problem is not resolved. It continuously distract while working. Any solution?...