Windows 10: Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

Discus and support Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Im using voicemeeter but the voice and screen recorder is picking the voice from my mic not from Voicemeeter. Does some one know how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D3sForEver, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

Hi,

Im using voicemeeter but the voice and screen recorder is picking the voice from my mic not from Voicemeeter.

Does some one know how to fix it.

:)

D3sForEver, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 screen recording tool

Pretty Good and Easy.
    Press Windows + G = Menu popup, then hit the red button to start record. Once record is done. Go to My document > videos.

You can record up to 2 hours. The video format will be mp4. The resolution will be your monitor. It recording at 30 fps

azngreentea01, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

1. Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder - Similar Threads - voice recorder screen

2. Windows 10 Voice recorder not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Voice recorder not working: Hi, I some time use Windows 10 voice recorder but I noticed today when I opened after three weeks, it is not working.I have taken screen shots1. I opened voice recorder and clicked on the mic.2. A message says, Mic is not working.3. I checked enabled audio...
  3. Voice Recordings on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice Recordings on Windows 10: How do I save the recordings? There's nothing on the left side. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recordings-on-windows-10/9fa6201c-d5ab-44e5-9a77-b0351e22a95b
  4. Voice Recorder couldn’t save this recording in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Voice Recorder couldn’t save this recording in Windows 10: Many users have faced this issue that while using the Voice Recorder app of Windows 10. The app fails to save the recording. It could have happened for any reason like outdated audio driver, bad audio service status, etc. If you are also having the same problem, then this...
  5. Windows 10 Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Voice Recorder: I recently was upgraded to Windows 10 and I am very frustrated with the Voice Recorder. I used to be able to record phone conversations over the computer with the Windows 8 Sound Recorder. Now, I can only record either my voice or the computer...not both. This is a...
  6. Recording voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording voice in Windows 10: I am trying to record my reading some prose. Before Windows 10 the recording was in a .wav format, but is now in a .m4a. The results are not as good as it was with Windows 7. Is there a better way for me to record? Thanks a bunch, Uncle Dewey...
  7. windows 10 voice recorder use

windows 10 voice recorder use: Hello, My name is Abul. I am new to the forum. I am not a computer geek and will greatly appreciate help in the simplest language. I am using windows 10 voice recorder. I can record and save. I can open a recording section. My question is the following: Let's say I have a 1...
  8. Voice Recorder not working in Windows 10

Voice Recorder not working in Windows 10: I can't get my Voice Recorder app to launch on Windows 10. My PC recognizes my mike, and I have downloaded the Voice recorder App, but the app refuses to move from the title page, which is simply the icon of the mike. When I hit Control R to record, nothing happens. I wonder...
  9. Windows 10 Voice Recorder

Windows 10 Voice Recorder: While my Windows 10 Pro Voice Recorder seems to otherwise work okay (utilizing a 3.5mm mini phono cable) the recording volume is so weak that it's barely legible during playback, especially when I've used it to record telephone conversations. Is there some kind of inline...
  10. Windows 10 Voice Recorder Crashing

Windows 10 Voice Recorder Crashing: When I launch Voice Recorder the application begins to open and ithen mmediately crashes. I followed the tips from prior, related posts (e.g. update all drivers, run PowerShell command to uninstall and re-download/install from Windows Store). No luck. I checked the Event...