Windows 10: Windows 10 vol 3 pops up it's my only 2 choices what next

Discus and support Windows 10 vol 3 pops up it's my only 2 choices what next in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 vol 3 pops up it's my only 2 choices what next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dinky Gaskins, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 vol 3 pops up it's my only 2 choices what next

Windows 10 vol 3 pops up it's my only 2 choices what next

:)

Dinky Gaskins, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 vol 3 pops up it's my only 2 choices what next - Similar Threads - vol pops choices

2. TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2: How do I resolve this. Windows 10 says pc needs repair. I have to use vol 2 to login but it's interfering with admin saying I don't have access to some parts re c drive...
  3. TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO OS. Windows 10 and Windows 10 vol 2: How do I resolve this. Windows 10 says pc needs repair. I have to use vol 2 to login but it's interfering with admin saying I don't have access to some parts re c drive...
  4. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  5. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  6. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu: Hi! Recently, randomly a Command Prompt window has been opening then closing really fast, then 2 windows pop up, only in my Alt+Tab. One is called "fyOgZeo2k", and the other is called "Form1". They both have the default icon for Visual Studio programs....
  8. May I delete vol. 3 of my disk?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    May I delete vol. 3 of my disk?: What is this vol. 3 in my disk? I don't know what it's doing there. DISKPART> list vol Volume ### Ltr Label Fs Type Size Status Info ---------- --- ----------- ----- ---------- ------- ---------...
  9. unreadable choices in pop-up box

in Windows 10 Customization
    unreadable choices in pop-up box: When I right-click desktop to refresh it, the choices in the pop-up box are too dim to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unreadable-choices-in-pop-up-box/09caf3e0-eadd-445f-8010-e9cd41505aea
  10. Browser choice pop up

in Browsers and Email
    Browser choice pop up: How can I prevent this from popping up every time I click on a link in my email? I always check to "Always use this app" but it does not work. 42295