Windows 10: Windows 10 volume 2

Discus and support Windows 10 volume 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I had a problem with the system and then I choosed to reset and keep my files. When I came to choose the windows version, there were 2 windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HeyIm7MoODy, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 volume 2

Hello, I had a problem with the system and then I choosed to reset and keep my files. When I came to choose the windows version, there were 2 windows 10 volume 2 Whenever I choose one of Them . My laptop restart and then i have to choose the windows again . I tried to reset the laptop again but it requires The Administrator account password and I forgot it . And i can’t reset the password becuase i can’t access to windows. Only thing i can do is to enter in bios.How can i solve the proplem?

:)

HeyIm7MoODy, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2021
  3. AlvaroMac Win User
    Why does my login scree offer me windows 10 on volume 2 and also windows 10 on volume 4?

I have the same problem, but both of the Windows 10 copies are on Volume 2, so my PC keeps rebooting without actually going into Windows.How can I erase one?

AlvaroMac, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Windows 10 volume 2

Why does my login scree offer me windows 10 on volume 2 and also windows 10 on volume 4?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer these queries, mentioned below:

• Were you able to install Windows 10 successfully?
    • Did you check, if the volume file is present in the Windows.old folder?
    • Have you activated your Windows 10 with Microsoft volume license key?
    I would suggest you to follow these steps, mentioned below to delete volume files manually from Windows.old folder and check, if it helps.

• Enter This PC in the search box, and then click on
      This PC in the search results.
    • Double-tap or double-click the drive that Windows is installed on (typically, the C: drive).
    • Double-tap or double-click the Windows.old folder.
    • Double-tap or double-click the Users folder.
    • Double-tap or double-click your user name.
    • Open the Windows.old folder that contain the volume files, that you want to delete.
    • Delete the volume files that you want from Windows.old
      folder on Windows 10 and check, if it works.
    • Repeat steps 5-7 for each user account on your PC.
    Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 volume 2

1. Windows 10 volume 2 - Similar Threads - volume

2. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  3. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  6. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  7. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  8. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  9. Can't create partion and extend volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create partion and extend volume: I have 4tb hdd and i have only 2tb partion and other part is unusable i can't create simple volume and extend existing volumeScreenshot 1Screenshot 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-partion-and-extend-volume/14dd4e68-e852-477a-a3d3-72af8a80920c
  10. Can't create partion and extend volume

Can't create partion and extend volume: I have 4tb hdd and i have only 2tb partion and other part is unusable i can't create simple volume and extend existing volumeScreenshot 1Screenshot 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-partion-and-extend-volume/14dd4e68-e852-477a-a3d3-72af8a80920c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix window 10 on volume 2