Windows 10: Windows 10 volume 2

Discus and support Windows 10 volume 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I had a problem with the system and then I choosed to reset and keep my files. When I came to choose the windows version, there were 2 windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeyIm7MoODy, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 volume 2

Hello, I had a problem with the system and then I choosed to reset and keep my files. When I came to choose the windows version, there were 2 windows 10 volume 2 Whenever I choose one of Them . My laptop restart and then i have to choose the windows again . I tried to reset the laptop again but it requires The Administrator account password and I forgot it . And i can’t reset the password becuase i can’t access to windows. Only thing i can do is to enter in bios.How can i solve the proplem?

:)

HeyIm7MoODy, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2021
  3. AlvaroMac Win User
    Why does my login scree offer me windows 10 on volume 2 and also windows 10 on volume 4?

I have the same problem, but both of the Windows 10 copies are on Volume 2, so my PC keeps rebooting without actually going into Windows.How can I erase one?

AlvaroMac, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Windows 10 volume 2

Why does my login scree offer me windows 10 on volume 2 and also windows 10 on volume 4?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer these queries, mentioned below:

• Were you able to install Windows 10 successfully?
    • Did you check, if the volume file is present in the Windows.old folder?
    • Have you activated your Windows 10 with Microsoft volume license key?
    I would suggest you to follow these steps, mentioned below to delete volume files manually from Windows.old folder and check, if it helps.

• Enter This PC in the search box, and then click on
      This PC in the search results.
    • Double-tap or double-click the drive that Windows is installed on (typically, the C: drive).
    • Double-tap or double-click the Windows.old folder.
    • Double-tap or double-click the Users folder.
    • Double-tap or double-click your user name.
    • Open the Windows.old folder that contain the volume files, that you want to delete.
    • Delete the volume files that you want from Windows.old
      folder on Windows 10 and check, if it works.
    • Repeat steps 5-7 for each user account on your PC.
    Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 volume 2

1. Windows 10 volume 2 - Similar Threads - volume

2. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...: when the free space shows so extended function in c drive not shows please help me. here i attached a image look at it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-shrink-volume-the-free-space-create-but-not/5e5658dd-3320-446c-9521-e67e5b85881c
  3. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...: when the free space shows so extended function in c drive not shows please help me. here i attached a image look at it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-shrink-volume-the-free-space-create-but-not/5e5658dd-3320-446c-9521-e67e5b85881c
  4. when i shrink volume the free space create but not unallocated space so i cant be extend my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?: I gather BitLocker will be the default as of 24H2. As I don't use BitLocker now, and my use of Windows 11 is as a VM in VirtualBox, I need to understand how it will affect the Host Volumes my VM can access. I have two folder trees, on two different physical disks on my Debian...
  6. How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?

How will bitLocker affect attached VM-host volumes in a Windows VM?: I gather BitLocker will be the default as of 24H2. As I don't use BitLocker now, and my use of Windows 11 is as a VM in VirtualBox, I need to understand how it will affect the Host Volumes my VM can access. I have two folder trees, on two different physical disks on my Debian...
  7. If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...: My headphones are changing volume as I move the wire around. This isn't an issue on other devices and on this PC other headphones work. I'm under the assumption that its a faulty wire. I'm buying a headphone splitter anyways so that I can use my mic, but will that fix my...
  8. If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...

If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...: My headphones are changing volume as I move the wire around. This isn't an issue on other devices and on this PC other headphones work. I'm under the assumption that its a faulty wire. I'm buying a headphone splitter anyways so that I can use my mic, but will that fix my...
  9. the volume bitmap is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the volume bitmap is incorrect: did a chkdsk scan and this came up once again i first noticed it maybe last month? why would i be betting this when i never did before?there a way to fix this?Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. Phase duration Security...
  10. the volume bitmap is incorrect

the volume bitmap is incorrect: did a chkdsk scan and this came up once again i first noticed it maybe last month? why would i be betting this when i never did before?there a way to fix this?Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. Phase duration Security...