Windows 10: Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

Discus and support Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did the clean reinstall of Windows 10 to my laptop. I got a more recent version from the internet, made a bootable flash drive, and with help got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ejbpesca, Mar 1, 2022.

1. ejbpesca Win User

Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

I did the clean reinstall of Windows 10 to my laptop. I got a more recent version from the internet, made a bootable flash drive, and with help got the job done. Next, I loaded back all my apps, and settings. It took many hours but once done this 5 year old laptop ran so much better and faster as if new. Now it starts up with an extra screen though that I don't understand.When I start the laptop, a blue screen comes up for a few seconds and asks, "What version of Widows do you want to use?" There are two choices, both Windows 10. The one highest up has a box around it and also is labele

:)

ejbpesca, Mar 1, 2022

2. Fluctuating Speaker Volume

like the overall system volume? or just the volume of the sub?

try just changing the volume within windows.

randomperson21, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 1, 2022
  4. David Haz Win User

My windows 10 Volume icon does not work.

Hi Jen,

If the Volume icon is not responding or working, it could be that a process or service is conflicting with the functionality of the volume, or that there are software conflicts occurring within the system. For us to isolate the issue about using the Volume
    icon, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue start to occur? Did it happen after installing an app or an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown. - Similar Threads - Volume duplicate volume

2. Windows 10 volume 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 volume 3: i have been stuck with just two options that are both Windows 10 and are volume 3.I was factory reseting my hp and it got stuck on 62% and turn it off and on to see if it would fix it and have now been siting looking at windows 10 with volume 3I have tried to do the advanced...
  3. Windows 10 volume 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 volume 3: i have been stuck with just two options that are both Windows 10 and are volume 3.I was factory reseting my hp and it got stuck on 62% and turn it off and on to see if it would fix it and have now been siting looking at windows 10 with volume 3I have tried to do the advanced...
  4. Windows 10 volume 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Volume 3 or 4?

Windows 10 Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  6. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4: Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to...
  7. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4: Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to...
  8. Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.: I did the clean reinstall of Windows 10 to my laptop. I got a more recent version from the internet, made a bootable flash drive, and with help got the job done. Next, I loaded back all my apps, and settings. It took many hours but once done this 5 year old laptop ran so much...
  9. Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.: I did the clean reinstall of Windows 10 to my laptop. I got a more recent version from the internet, made a bootable flash drive, and with help got the job done. Next, I loaded back all my apps, and settings. It took many hours but once done this 5 year old laptop ran so much...
  10. Windows 10 on Volume 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Volume 3: Hello and good day. I was having my laptop formatted when it suddenly turned itself off resulting to windows not being properly installed. So what I did is I tried again but afterwards it was asking me then what windows to load. All of the options available is only 'Windows...