Windows 10: Windows 10 volume Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 volume Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 30+ computers that I need to activate that are offline, stand alone computers with no internet connection at all. I understand I can call over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by eddienewman, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 volume Activation

I have 30+ computers that I need to activate that are offline, stand alone computers with no internet connection at all. I understand I can call over the phone and activate them using the installation ID and do one at a time. Is there a way I can email a list of all 30 Installation ID's in order to do a bulk activation instead of doing each one individually over the phone?

thanks!

:)

eddienewman, Dec 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 volume Activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 volume Activation

1. Windows 10 volume Activation - Similar Threads - volume Activation

2. Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices: I have a frustrating bug. I bought a new keyboard that has controls to Up/Down/Mute volume. Works great on Mac OS. The problem is on Windows 11 I am getting the following behavior:- I have 3 audio outputs I swap between- In the past when my keyboard changes volume, it would...
  3. Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices: I have a frustrating bug. I bought a new keyboard that has controls to Up/Down/Mute volume. Works great on Mac OS. The problem is on Windows 11 I am getting the following behavior:- I have 3 audio outputs I swap between- In the past when my keyboard changes volume, it would...
  4. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...: Requesting a help from the community, I have purchased volume licenses of Microsoft Windows 10 and activated in few virtual machines and using regularly, Few days ago, my system went into problem and I was left only with one option to format the entire system. The Virtual...
  5. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...: Requesting a help from the community, I have purchased volume licenses of Microsoft Windows 10 and activated in few virtual machines and using regularly, Few days ago, my system went into problem and I was left only with one option to format the entire system. The Virtual...
  6. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

7. Need help with: Unmountable Disk Volume Error on Startup & Bitlocker Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with: Unmountable Disk Volume Error on Startup & Bitlocker Activation Issue: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue that has been affecting the performance of my laptop. I've encountered recurring problems each time I restart my laptop, and I'm seeking guidance to resolve...
  8. Need help with: Unmountable Disk Volume Error on Startup & Bitlocker Activation Issue

Need help with: Unmountable Disk Volume Error on Startup & Bitlocker Activation Issue: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue that has been affecting the performance of my laptop. I've encountered recurring problems each time I restart my laptop, and I'm seeking guidance to resolve...
  9. Volume up key activates the ctrl + f function / ctrl + g function. How do i revert it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume up key activates the ctrl + f function / ctrl + g function. How do i revert it?: Whenever I hit volume up key now, it activates the same search box as ctrl + f. Is there a way for me to change it because yt videos are not helping...
  10. Volume up key activates the ctrl + f function / ctrl + g function. How do i revert it?

Volume up key activates the ctrl + f function / ctrl + g function. How do i revert it?: Whenever I hit volume up key now, it activates the same search box as ctrl + f. Is there a way for me to change it because yt videos are not helping...