Windows 10: Windows 10 Volume adjust

Discus and support Windows 10 Volume adjust in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Can I somehow turn off this Volume Adjust because every time I am in game and I hit the knob for the volume on my keyboard the FPS in game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Spanky15964, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Volume adjust

Hi Guys,

Can I somehow turn off this Volume Adjust because every time I am in game and I hit the knob for the volume on my keyboard the FPS in game drop dramatically

Thanks Windows 10 Volume adjust 54e0832e-c0be-415e-af97-9f395e9f435e?upload=true.png

:)

Spanky15964, Nov 13, 2018

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Nov 13, 2018
  3. How to adjust Windows 10 notifications volume

I want the notifications. My question is how to adjust the volume of these notifications, not mute them. Your suggestion to disable the notifications doesn't answer the problem at all. I gave you a detailed step by step guide of how to reproduce the problem,
    what more do you want me to show you? Given that you persist in saying there's nothing new in Windows 10 it just shows you didn't follow my instructions. I also have a plain Windows 10 Pro installed from an ISO downloaded from Microsoft, and very common Realtek
    audio hardware, no OEM crapware installed.

JérômeVuarand, Nov 13, 2018
  4. awalt Win User

Windows 10 Volume adjust

Adjusting headphone volume

I hope this is the correct forum...for the first time I used headphones in Windows 10 Pro, and I found the normal Fn-F6 and Fn-F7 that adjust speaker volume do not work to adjust headphone volume - nor does the slider in the task tray. I can go into Control Panel and find the speakers and adjust them, and they are set as default. But it seems to me that in past versions (I came from Windows 7) when headphones were plugged in, the audio slider in task bar adjusted them - when headphones were not plugged in, it adjusted speaker volume.

Do I have to go into Control Panel every time I want to tweak headphone volume? What am I missing?

awalt, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Volume adjust

1. Windows 10 Volume adjust - Similar Threads - Volume adjust

2. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  3. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  4. I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...: Ok, so I tried adjusting the volume on my speaker, it works, but when I try it on my pc, it does show the volume level go up/down, but no sound difference at all. I do not know why this happens but it might be a fault driver or something. If anyone knows what's happening,...
  5. I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...: Ok, so I tried adjusting the volume on my speaker, it works, but when I try it on my pc, it does show the volume level go up/down, but no sound difference at all. I do not know why this happens but it might be a fault driver or something. If anyone knows what's happening,...
  6. I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...

7. Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself

Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself: I use the Line In port on my motherboard to pass in Gaming Console audio so I can use voice chat while playing games. Recently it has significantly reduce volume have to put output to 100 to kind of hear it and will randomly revert back to the expected loudness while playing....
  8. Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself: I use the Line In port on my motherboard to pass in Gaming Console audio so I can use voice chat while playing games. Recently it has significantly reduce volume have to put output to 100 to kind of hear it and will randomly revert back to the expected loudness while playing....
  9. What is the black rectangle that comes up when you adjust volume in windows 10 and how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the black rectangle that comes up when you adjust volume in windows 10 and how to...: In Windows 10 everyone knows when you adjust the volume there is a black rectangle that appears, but I'm setting up a new computer and this 'box' doesn't go away fast enough. How can you control that? I'm also sick of the 'news' thing that pops up on the right whenever I boot...
  10. What is the black rectangle that comes up when you adjust volume in windows 10 and how to...

What is the black rectangle that comes up when you adjust volume in windows 10 and how to...: In Windows 10 everyone knows when you adjust the volume there is a black rectangle that appears, but I'm setting up a new computer and this 'box' doesn't go away fast enough. How can you control that? I'm also sick of the 'news' thing that pops up on the right whenever I boot...