Windows 10: Windows 10 volume and media popup

Discus and support Windows 10 volume and media popup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, is there any way I can customize the popup window for volume and media? Like, to change the position, the fade-out time, opacity and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RemiZlatinis, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 volume and media popup

Hello,

is there any way I can customize the popup window for volume and media?

Like, to change the position, the fade-out time, opacity and more.

It make the windows 10 unusable in some cases.

Windows 10 volume and media popup 0f5d63c9-021f-4c1e-8304-ff1e13331496?upload=true.png

:)

RemiZlatinis, Nov 13, 2019
  2. cchip98 Win User

Remove media controls from volume popup

There seems to be a new feature added in a update which presents media controls next to the volume popup (top left) when adjusting volume.

Windows 10 volume and media popup acc38c03-809e-4552-8b73-ed3917132cf4.png

Where would I find the settings to remove the media part of the popup?

I'm listening on Spotify, and my default music/media player is VLC.

I want to keep the volume popup, but i'm not bothered if they have to be hidden together.

------------------------------

EDIT (12 Dec '16): Found a solution

Turns out this is a new feature which Spotify introduced in an update, to disable the popup of media keys you must disable the setting in Spotify.

Spotify -> Edit -> Preferences -> Display -> "Show desktop overlay when using media keys"

I hope this solves the problem for anyone else who has ran into the same issue.

cchip98, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 volume and media popup

THRiLL KiLL, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 volume and media popup

1. Windows 10 volume and media popup - Similar Threads - volume media popup

2. Media Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Popups: I just wanna say that I think that dumb media popup thing for windows 10 is probably the most annoying stupidest thing I have ever seen.* Moved from Internet Explorer/IE11/Win 10...
  3. Media Popups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Popups: I just wanna say that I think that dumb media popup thing for windows 10 is probably the most annoying stupidest thing I have ever seen.* Moved from Internet Explorer/IE11/Win 10...
  4. Media Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows popup media control is glitching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows popup media control is glitching: this shit is driving me fucking crazy, every couple of minutes the pop up controller will start glitching. the volume non stop goes up and down and it is constantly pausing and playing, like seriously every minute it will pause and play and its making me lose my mind, i cant...
  6. Windows 11: no volume indicator popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: no volume indicator popup: Whenever I increase the volume the usual notification with the volume bar does not show up. It has shown up before but isn't showing up now. How do I get it to show up when I increase the Volume ?...
  7. Windows 11: no volume indicator popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: no volume indicator popup: Whenever I increase the volume the usual notification with the volume bar does not show up. It has shown up before but isn't showing up now. How do I get it to show up when I increase the Volume ?...
  8. volume control popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume control popup: Hi! When i listening to music, or watching videos, and i turn up the volume, a small pop up window appaers on the left top of my screen. Can i turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-popup/d1f3a45f-9376-4e93-8a20-555c990f7a05
  9. Volume and Brightness Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume and Brightness Popup: From today the popup for volume and brightness changes just disappeared. What should I do to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-and-brightness-popup/5b2ec86f-ec03-49af-9582-63a6f6557dba
  10. Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control?: This just started today. The Windows 10 Media Volume Control See here just started popping up everytime I press a Multi-media button. Problem is a use a multimedia button for push to talk. I don't have Chrome installed and I don't have the Chromium based Edge installed...