Windows 10: Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Discus and support Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen. [img] 134123 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rick10101, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Rick10101 Win User

Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen.
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge [​IMG]

:)

Rick10101, Jun 5, 2019

2. Volume Bar struck on the top left of the desktop screen on Windows 10

Original title: Volume Bar Error

To All

I turned on my Lenovo computer on a few days ago and
    saw that the volume icon
    was on the top left of my screen. To see if any of the
    volume keys where stuck on my keyboard I pressed each key a couple of times nothing happened to the volume bar and
    they weren't stuck, then I went to the volume icon on the task bar and turned the
    volume up to the maximum and it made the notification sound but then
    by itself turned the down to mute from 100 to 99, 98 etc.. The volume bar is still there and I want to get rid of it and be able to control my volume again. Is there anyway I can do so
    without having to reset my PC?

Yours Faithfully,

The-Indominus

The_Indominus, Jun 5, 2019
  3. BeckyRomo Win User
    Volume Bar struck on the top left of the desktop screen on Windows 10

I have the same problem and tried all the steps you listed above but the icon is still there and I cannot turn up the sound (it just keeps returning to mute). I am not sure when or which program I was in when I turned mute on but it's been stuck like that
    all day and is annoying because I cannot hear any sound and the icon is always in the upper left corner on top of all the windows open.

What else can I try to fix it?

Thanks,

Becky

PS It randomly fixed itself for a minute and then I went to watch a youtube video and right before it ended the volume slowly decreased down to off! At first I thought it had something to do with my external mouse not being plugged in but that wasn't plugged
    in at all before during or after.

BeckyRomo, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Brightness and volume bars on the top left corner are not showing

Hello everyone!

So i have this issue for like 2 weeks now where when i use my function buttons to change brightness and volume, the function works but the top left bar won't appear and it's been annoying me cause i check them frequently. It'd be nice to get them back. Thanks
    in advance, for your help.

Cosmic Fart, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

1. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge - Similar Threads - volume bar top

2. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  3. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  4. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  5. Top left volume bar not appearing

Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  6. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  8. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  9. Top left volume bar

10. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge: Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen. [img] 134123