Windows 10: Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX

Discus and support Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What worked for me after hours of searching is this. Go to "Task Manager" search for "Windows Explorer", right click the icon and select "Restart".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimBourneSmith, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX

What worked for me after hours of searching is this. Go to "Task Manager" search for "Windows Explorer", right click the icon and select "Restart".

:)

JimBourneSmith, Jan 5, 2019

2. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Disappearing volume control icon on taskbar

Hi Brad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in volume icon settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issue with other user accounts?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off and then turn on volume icon. Check if it helps.

Method 1: I recommend you to try to turn on the system icon for volume by following below steps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Turn system icons on and off" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Turn off and then try to turn on the volume icon
    from the list.

If the issue still persist, refer to the method below.

Method 2: Try to update the audio driver in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Audio inputs and outputs.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with volume icon on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX

Can not find volume icon. How to find it and pin to taskbar in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if volume icon is turn off and there is change in printer settings.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to pin the volume icon in taskbar.

1. Click on Search box next to Start menu.

2. Type "Turn on system icons or off" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Then Turn on the volume icon.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX

1. Windows 10 Volume Icon FIX - Similar Threads - Volume Icon FIX

2. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  3. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  4. Missing volume icon with a weird temporary fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing volume icon with a weird temporary fix: I'm on a fresh Windows 10 install after some computer issues. When I boot up, everything's fine, except my volume icon in the taskbar is missing, with an empty space where it should be. Yes, the icon is turned on in taskbar settings. If I turn it off and then back on, it...
  5. Is there an option for fixed volume on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an option for fixed volume on Windows 10?: I don’t mean like, fix issues with volume. I mean like, to have the volume so it’s non-variable (Not adjustable) so that the volume is controlled by an external source rather than changing it digitally on the computer. submitted by /u/jdatopo814 [link] [comments]...
  6. Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10

Volume/Play Icon Problem on Windows 10: Hi, Microsoft Community Peeps I want to ask a question about how to fix this problem So once I got my laptop broken because changed it font and fix it by using this step below: Change my Windows 10 Font to default It fixed my laptop but there is a slight problem left by,...
  7. Fix Red X Cross on the Volume icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Red X Cross on the Volume icon in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users have experienced a red X cross on the volume icon […] This article Fix Red X Cross on the Volume icon in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!!

When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!!: So everytime i reset pc i have to reset explorer to make volume icon work otherwise it wont do anything. Dont give me **** **** like sfcscan now or so as this does not work and this is MICROSOFT ISSUE Which microsoft refuses to accept or acknowledge and FIX. i WANT A real...
  9. Volume icon

Volume icon: I am unable to select volume adjust from my windows tray at bottem of screen. Right now it is set at 100%, but I would like to be able to adjust the volume up or down like before....
  10. Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10

Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10: lost icon for volume for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/lost-icon-for-volume-have-windows-10/bd0f9b03-1ba8-4840-acad-6524c018d0a1