Windows 10: Windows 10 Volume Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Volume Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for quite some time now, it started when I began using my headphones.The problem is, when I'm watching or listening to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Enthusiastically, May 20, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Volume Issue

I've been having this issue for quite some time now, it started when I began using my headphones.The problem is, when I'm watching or listening to anything with audio, for example a YouTube video, if I decide to pause and come back, the volume will randomly have a chance to ramp up. The audio goes back to normal if I change the volume through my laptop's buttons / volume slider. This happens whether I'm using headphones, external speakers or my laptop's built-in speaker.Was wondering if anyone else had this issue recently, and if anyone had found some kind of fix? I've tried looking it up but

:)

Enthusiastically, May 20, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 20, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Volume Issue

Issues with the Volume mixer on windows 10.

Hi Margit,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing?

2. Did you receive any error message?

3. Does that mean that the Volume mixer icon is not present on the desktop?

4. Are you facing this sound issue on any specific application, since you had mentioned Skype?

If the Volume mixer icon is missing from the desktop, this issue may arise when the notification for the Volume mixer is not turned on in the settings.

Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type Notifications in the Searchbar and select Notifications and action center.

• Select the option “Select which icons appear on the taskbar”.

• Make sure the Volume icon has been turned on from the settings.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope that the information helps. Please do let us know whether you are able to retrieve the icon to the Action center. If the issue still persists, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Volume Issue

1. Windows 10 Volume Issue - Similar Threads - Volume Issue

2. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  3. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  4. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  6. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  7. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?

Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?: Win 11, Dell Latitude 5590My computer had a sudden restart, and the audio drivers no longer are working. At first it did not detect any sound output at all, but now it does detect Realtek Audio speakers but does not let the volume increase from 0. Playing audio files brings...
  9. Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?: Win 11, Dell Latitude 5590My computer had a sudden restart, and the audio drivers no longer are working. At first it did not detect any sound output at all, but now it does detect Realtek Audio speakers but does not let the volume increase from 0. Playing audio files brings...
  10. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...