Windows 10: Windows 10 volume maxing out after every restart in incognito mode - Spotify, Youtube, CNN,...

Discus and support Windows 10 volume maxing out after every restart in incognito mode - Spotify, Youtube, CNN,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just updated to Windows 10 and now my volume is set to max on sites like Spotify, Youtube, CNN, etc. This happens after every restart despite the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SWonder2, Jul 25, 2019.

1. SWonder2 Win User

Windows 10 volume maxing out after every restart in incognito mode - Spotify, Youtube, CNN,...

I just updated to Windows 10 and now my volume is set to max on sites like Spotify, Youtube, CNN, etc. This happens after every restart despite the master volume being set at medium. It seems to only happen in incognito mode but it never was a problem before the Windows 10 upgrade. I've tried changing the settings ‘Disable all enhancements’ and such. Please advise.

:)

SWonder2, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 maxes out volume sometimes

I got the same problem and installing new software is not helping. I got Asus T100HA notebook. My sound devices listed in the device manager are: Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) and Realtek I2S Audio Codec. As mentioned above, when watching youtube or a movie
    on VLC, after hiting pause and play again, the volume is maxed out which is kinda unpleasent for ears especially when I am using headphones. Then /i quickly have to move volume buttons on the notebook to lower the volume. What is weird is that while usually
    one click is 2% volume, it is always one click after this auto volume maxing to move the volmy back to my desired level like 12. So that may suggest that according to the volume indicator it is not maxed out and touching the buttons refreshs the setting. Either
    way it is extremly annoying. Maybe we should sue somebody for hearing damage?

Patrickzamorski, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 volume maxing out after every restart in incognito mode - Spotify, Youtube, CNN,...

incognito mode

Can we have an "Incognito mode" while browsing the "My computer" in windows?

If no then can such a programme be developed?

MANOHAR_LAL, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 volume maxing out after every restart in incognito mode - Spotify, Youtube, CNN,...

1. Windows 10 volume maxing out after every restart in incognito mode - Spotify, Youtube, CNN,... - Similar Threads - volume maxing every

2. Volume at max after 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume at max after 22h2: Hi, After upgrade to 22h2, the sound volume is at max regardless of what I set it to. E.g. if I put it on 2, it still comes out as if it was on 100, for all types of sound. I have reinstalled the speakers and the drivers, but it is still only max volume coming out. What can I...
  3. Volume at max after 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume at max after 22h2: Hi, After upgrade to 22h2, the sound volume is at max regardless of what I set it to. E.g. if I put it on 2, it still comes out as if it was on 100, for all types of sound. I have reinstalled the speakers and the drivers, but it is still only max volume coming out. What can I...
  4. On windows 11. Volume maxes out on the lowest volume setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows 11. Volume maxes out on the lowest volume setting: I have a dell XPs 15 9520. The speakers work but as soon as I raise the volume to 2, the lowest setting, it maxes out. So the volume is either maxed or completely off. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest drive but no luck. Need some help....
  5. On windows 11. Volume maxes out on the lowest volume setting

On windows 11. Volume maxes out on the lowest volume setting: I have a dell XPs 15 9520. The speakers work but as soon as I raise the volume to 2, the lowest setting, it maxes out. So the volume is either maxed or completely off. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest drive but no luck. Need some help....
  6. No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify: When I have a game or discord, and I play Spotify or YouTube and I pause it I have no audio. The only way I can fix this is by resuming Spotify or YouTube or close all my tabs select a different device and the switch back to get audio again. A fix would be really nice!...
  7. No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify

No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify: When I have a game or discord, and I play Spotify or YouTube and I pause it I have no audio. The only way I can fix this is by resuming Spotify or YouTube or close all my tabs select a different device and the switch back to get audio again. A fix would be really nice!...
  8. No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 volume slider not changing volume on YouTube videos and Spotify

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume slider not changing volume on YouTube videos and Spotify: I've had this weird issue for some time now that the windows 10 audio slider won't change the loudness of a video. That means when I click on the volume up or down button the slider says that the audio changed, but I hear no difference. It even plays when the slider says that...
  10. Incognito Mode & Task Options

in Browsers and Email
    Incognito Mode & Task Options: Hoping someone can explain this......after opening IE11 and arriving at my homepage, if I then right click on the IE11 icon it brings up a list of options which include task options such open new window or reopen last session....sometimes it also gives option to open new...