Windows 10: Windows 10 volume very low

Discus and support Windows 10 volume very low in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 volume level is not sufficient. I have dual boot and on Windows Vista the volume is substantially higher. So, since I have another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Waynec444, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Waynec444 Win User

Windows 10 volume very low

Windows 10 volume level is not sufficient.

I have dual boot and on Windows Vista the volume is substantially higher.

So, since I have another operating system on the same computer it is not the computer that is the problem.

Is there anything I can do to increase the volume level? I have raised all settings that I can find.

Thank you.

:)

Waynec444, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Muffy Win User

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Windows 10 volume very low [​IMG]

Not necessarily, if the settings are not fully set in the properties that can affect the volume max via the normal means.
    Image 4 also check the list options are all unticked.

Muffy, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 volume very low

low volume issues

I have tried what other's did to try to correct the low volume without success. I also note on this site and on other sites success was not forth coming in most cases.

I have a Toshiba Satellite. It appears after upgrading to Windows 10 my audio drivers are Conexant SmartAudio HD. I am not savy with drivers and how to fix issues with them. I did not see anyone else here that mentioned these drivers.

The low volume is a deal breaker for me so unless I can find a fix or a fix to issue is not coming soon then I will go back to Windows 8.1 where volume was not a problem.

Any suggestions or date of a fix?

Thank you

SamanthaRoys, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 volume very low

1. Windows 10 volume very low - Similar Threads - volume very low

2. Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade: Hello all! Happy new year! I recently upgraded a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6025 I-3 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 clean install. Since the upgrade, my sound volume is very low, even when I have the slider up to 100 percent. I believe the audio for this laptop in NVDIA audio. My...
  3. Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade: Hello all! Happy new year! I recently upgraded a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6025 I-3 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 clean install. Since the upgrade, my sound volume is very low, even when I have the slider up to 100 percent. I believe the audio for this laptop in NVDIA audio. My...
  4. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  5. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  6. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  7. Microphone Volume is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  8. Volume on Windows 10 very low

Volume on Windows 10 very low: I've had this issue for months. Whenever I start my laptop somehow the loudness of the speaker changes. For example usually when I am listening music without headphone/ earphone around 20% of the volume is loud enough. Then if I restart/ shut down/ sleep the laptop and turn...
  9. No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,: After update no volume or very low volume on HP laptop. Playback on You Tube videos very low. Audio from other sources have same problem. Checked sound controls and everything seems to be ok. Volume controls at max...
  10. Very low volume on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very low volume on computer: Hey there! I am running windows 10, and have noticed that my volume is very low in youtube, and a game I play called payday 2. I set all my browser settings and my game settings to full and I always keep my volume set to 100, however, they are still to quiet for me. I thought...