Windows 10: Windows 10 VPN Error

Discus and support Windows 10 VPN Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I'm trying to create a VPN for my computer and when I hit "connect" after making it, an error popped up saying "The remote connection was not made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Austinthebiga, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 VPN Error

So I'm trying to create a VPN for my computer and when I hit "connect" after making it, an error popped up saying "The remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did not resolve". Does anyone know what this means?

:)

Austinthebiga, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 24, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Windows 10 VPN Error :D

P4-630, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 VPN Error

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 VPN Error

1. Windows 10 VPN Error - Similar Threads - VPN Error

2. Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11: Hello.After updating Windows 11 to 22621.2428 a few weeks ago, the Azure VPN Client application stopped working properly. I can't see my previously added connection nor can I import again the .xml file. Also, I get an "Access denied" message in logs:At the same time, I...
  3. Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client "Access denied" error after updating Windows 11: Hello.After updating Windows 11 to 22621.2428 a few weeks ago, the Azure VPN Client application stopped working properly. I can't see my previously added connection nor can I import again the .xml file. Also, I get an "Access denied" message in logs:At the same time, I...
  4. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  5. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  6. Getting an error when connecting to VPN "The L2TP connection attempt failed .."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error when connecting to VPN "The L2TP connection attempt failed ..": Hi, I am having an error when conencting to VPN, "The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer." It's weird because I was just able to connect last week, all of a sudden it is...
  7. Getting an error when connecting to VPN "The L2TP connection attempt failed .."

Getting an error when connecting to VPN "The L2TP connection attempt failed ..": Hi, I am having an error when conencting to VPN, "The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer." It's weird because I was just able to connect last week, all of a sudden it is...
  8. L2TP VPN with pre-shared key connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    L2TP VPN with pre-shared key connection error: Hello,I desperately try to connect to one of the subsidiaries of my company through a VPN.First they sent me all the parameters to set up the connection and it was a L2TP/IPsec with certificate configuration.We configured our firewall to allow the connection I also tried...
  9. L2TP VPN with pre-shared key connection error

L2TP VPN with pre-shared key connection error: Hello,I desperately try to connect to one of the subsidiaries of my company through a VPN.First they sent me all the parameters to set up the connection and it was a L2TP/IPsec with certificate configuration.We configured our firewall to allow the connection I also tried...
  10. VPN ikev2: Error 798 "A certificate could not be found that can be used with this...

VPN ikev2: Error 798 "A certificate could not be found that can be used with this...: Hi,I have configured an IKEv2 VPN on Windows 10 with EAP-TLS authentication using a user certificate issued by our private CA. However, when I try to connect, I first get the error "798: A certificate could not be found that can be used with this Extended Authentication...