Windows 10: Windows 10 vs Dell 1320c

Discus and support Windows 10 vs Dell 1320c in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Although I don't use it very often saving the planet, paperless society and all that, my Dell 1320c printer worked fine for years on Win 7. Upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RalphD1UK, Jul 5, 2020.

1. RalphD1UK Win User

Windows 10 vs Dell 1320c

Although I don't use it very often saving the planet, paperless society and all that, my Dell 1320c printer worked fine for years on Win 7. Upgraded to Win 10 a few months back and installed the updated Win 10 drivers. Performs all of the self tests perfectly adequately up until Print Test Page whereupon it says a page has been sent to the printer which you can see in the print queue for about 5 seconds and then it disappears and the print queue goes idle but without anything being printed,

I've run the troubleshooter and it has come back with no fault found. I've switched everything off and powered down to clear any extant files and I've uninstalled and re-installed all of the drivers which were downloaded from the Dell website.

There are lots of reported issues on the Dell community website about this printer and Win 10 with fixes, but none of them include not even being able to print the test page. And Dell UK basically aren't interested in trying to help because its out of warranty.

Anyone in the Microsoft community have any advice before I throw away a perfectly good printer and spend £250 on a new one that I will use maybe 2 or 3 times a year?

Thanks

:)

RalphD1UK, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 not Printing on Dell 1320C

Hi Connie,

This issue seemed to occur due to incompatible printer driver between your Windows 10 and Dell 1320C. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version number of the new Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the printer directly to the new Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting step to see if there will be any changes.

Please get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 not Printing on Dell 1320C

Version Number is 10.0.14393.1613

Build 160715-1616

Yes I did directly connect the printer to the computer, still not responding. In several instances, the test page would go into queue, @ 6mb (seems large), but wouldn't print.

ConnieMurphyOR, Jul 5, 2020
  4. WhyMe Win User

Windows 10 vs Dell 1320c

Need help with Dell 1320c printer software

Sorry, I don't know how to solve your problem. I see you have also posted on Dell community forum without any response.

All I can suggest is to have a look at some of the threads, posts and articles listed in this google search. Some folks have had success fixing their print head problems.

WhyMe, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 vs Dell 1320c

1. Windows 10 vs Dell 1320c - Similar Threads - Dell 1320c

2. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  6. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  7. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

8. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  9. Dell printer 1320c driver for Win10

Dell printer 1320c driver for Win10: Dell printer 1320c driver for Win10It is very unclear by Dell which driver to download.Please use - search for driver and instructions under this link from Dell web page:1320c_DRV_ENG_01-01-05-00_01-01-05-00.exeUnzip in easy located folder and unpack there.At config. add new...
  10. Need help with Dell 1320c printer software

Need help with Dell 1320c printer software: Not sure if this the best forum for this but I am gonna try anyway. I just got some new ink for my Dell 1320c, and now the print heads are out of alignment. I went here, but after the initial unzipping, the directions get horribly complicated. Specifically, there is no way...