Windows 10: Windows 10 vs Outlook Express emails

Discus and support Windows 10 vs Outlook Express emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All I have successfully downloaded Windows 10 however, whilst I can see the Vista files from the old system, I cannot find the outlook express... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarianK25, Jul 1, 2019.

1. MarianK25 Win User

Windows 10 vs Outlook Express emails

Hi All

I have successfully downloaded Windows 10 however, whilst I can see the Vista files from the old system, I cannot find the outlook express files, which I would like to download to Outlook 2016

:)

MarianK25, Jul 1, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 1, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Importing Outlook Express E-mail

My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the computer using outlook express and using the migration tool. Obviously I can't do that since that computer is toast (the motherboard fried), so I need suggestions on how to do this for them asap!

Carsomyr, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 vs Outlook Express emails - Similar Threads - Outlook Express emails

2. Email Client like Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Client like Outlook Express: For those who loved the look and feel of the old Outlook Express, there is a program called OE Classic.To be clear, it is in no way affiliated with Microsoft.OE Classic 3.1 is the newest Freeware version. The payware is called OE Classic Pro.https://www.oeclassic.com/news_n82...
  3. Email Client like Outlook Express

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Client like Outlook Express: For those who loved the look and feel of the old Outlook Express, there is a program called OE Classic.To be clear, it is in no way affiliated with Microsoft.OE Classic 3.1 is the newest Freeware version. The payware is called OE Classic Pro.https://www.oeclassic.com/news_n82...
  4. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Express email: I have been using Outlook Express email since last January. I am not receiving my email since yesterday. I get a window about 4" long and 3" high. It has 3 entry items. The first is: Server: smtp.comcast.net The second tells me to insert my email address. I do that. It is...
  5. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Express email: My outlook express email closes automatically within a few seconds of being open. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-email/60c55526-81eb-4369-ae2d-f33a0e48488e
  6. Outlook express account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook express account: How do I set up my Outlook Express account in order to retrieve all my old emails and receive new ones now that I have reformatted my hard disc and reinstalled Windows 10?...
  7. Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office: When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?...
  8. OUTLOOK EXPRESS

OUTLOOK EXPRESS: Bought new computer today..son set up for me....cannot receive any emails on outlook....could send earlier but not receive....HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/84e0cf2f-7ca7-4b2c-832c-6a1d8db1dc9f
  9. Outlook Express

Outlook Express: How do I get latest version of Outlook Express downloaded to this CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/2c9d440f-c536-4ab8-972b-135a2e44857d
  10. "Outlook Express" email folder has dissapeared

in Browsers and Email
    "Outlook Express" email folder has dissapeared: "Outlook Express" which has been my email program since Windows XP and up to Windows 8.1 disappeared when I uploaded Windows 10. This included all my saved emails and all my contacts. The replacement email program, which I assume is from Windows 10, is as useful as a eunuch....