Windows 10: Windows 10 wake up from sleep automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 wake up from sleep automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 wakes up from sleep automatically...i changed the option in sign in options to PC wakes from sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Vijaya Chary, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 wake up from sleep automatically

Windows 10 wakes up from sleep automatically...i changed the option in sign in options to PC wakes from sleep

:)

Vijaya Chary, Jan 21, 2019

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Valantar Win User
    Troubleshooting PCs spontaneously waking from sleep

I haven't looked too much into this, but I've touched on it, and pretty much concluded that it's not the cause. Why? Because Event Viewer would then list "System Wake Timer: Windows Update" or some such as the reason for waking (which it does when that's the case, but that's a few times a month at best). Still, I'll look into it, and perhaps try disabling it to see if it's somehow broken. Weird if that should be the case across multiple installations, but I've seen stranger things happen.

Valantar, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 wake up from sleep automatically

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 wake up from sleep automatically

1. Windows 10 wake up from sleep automatically - Similar Threads - wake sleep automatically

2. Windows laptop wakes up automatically from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop wakes up automatically from sleep: I am unable to put my Lenovo laptop in sleep. When I put it to sleep, it wakes automatically up within a minute, without me doing anything.I checked even viewer. Below are the screen shots. It says Reason: Power Button in sixth screenshot, but I did not push it. Whats going...
  3. Windows laptop wakes up automatically from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows laptop wakes up automatically from sleep: I am unable to put my Lenovo laptop in sleep. When I put it to sleep, it wakes automatically up within a minute, without me doing anything.I checked even viewer. Below are the screen shots. It says Reason: Power Button in sixth screenshot, but I did not push it. Whats going...
  4. WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep: I’ve been having something of a nightmare for the last 3 months with one of my self-built desktop PCs. It was built in 2014 based on a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB motherboard with an AMD FX-4130 CPU and has 16GB RAM. Originally it was a Windows 7 only machine installed on a Sandisk...
  5. WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep: I’ve been having something of a nightmare for the last 3 months with one of my self-built desktop PCs. It was built in 2014 based on a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB motherboard with an AMD FX-4130 CPU and has 16GB RAM. Originally it was a Windows 7 only machine installed on a Sandisk...
  6. PC wakes up automatically from Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wakes up automatically from Sleep mode: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 2004 and earlier it didn't go to sleep mode after closing the lid,I did in place upgrade. Now that problem is solved. But new problem is that Laptop wakes up from sleep mode automatically just a few seconds after I put it to sleep mode. However...
  7. PC waking up automatically from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC waking up automatically from sleep mode: On my Win 10 64 desktop PC, the monitor goes to sleep as per settings then immediately wakes. Have tried different solutions without any success. The only thing that works if I remove MS wireless mouse 5000/keyboard 3050 transceiver. Then the monitor stays asleep (of course,...
  8. Windows 10 - waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - waking up from sleep: Hi all, Just joined site as got nowhere else to turn to *Sad As of recently a week or 2 now, when I put my computer into sleep mode it goes to sleep no problem. I have enabled it to wake up either using my keyboard or mouse which is fine, but I know have noticed a...
  9. Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep: When I wake up my PC from sleep, it stops at a picture like viewing from a cave to the ocean (shows date/time upper left and some icons lower right). It stops there until I click on the screen then goes to User name logon 'sign In'; where it stops again until I click on...
  10. computer automatically wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    computer automatically wakes up from sleep: Hi. I've searched the board and found many similar problems to mine, but nothing exactly like it, and as such I haven't been able to fix it. When put in sleep mode, my computer automatically wakes up at a set time. I have disabled wake timers in the power menu, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wake up automatically

2. windows 10 standby auto wake

3. wake computer automatically

4. can too many app opens in windows 10 wake up window from sleep automatically,
  5. auto wake up windows 10 ,
  6. how to put computer to sleep and wake automatically,
  7. windows 10 automatically wake