Windows 10: windows 10 wake up

Discus and support windows 10 wake up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My lenevo laptop shows white spining dot wheel running without ending after restarting.I done several steps to come to a point of Safe MODE or winRE .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andaw......, Aug 14, 2019.

1. windows 10 wake up

My lenevo laptop shows white spining dot wheel running without ending after restarting.I done several steps to come to a point of Safe MODE or winRE . but still not support run to as before.
    First I had bluescreen error middle of work and off itself and worked . Then I tried to come to a" restore point " and done it well.
    But as a result my " chrome browser " not respond as before. I remove it from control panel and reinstalled again at that movement.
    Unexpectedly it didn't restarted compleately as a result and just white spining dot wheel running without ending after restarting.
    I met Microsoft experts and guided me well. I done several time to come across a full restart and wake my PC. following given instruction , but no result.
    Am, not sure it's a hard disk crash . Whith this movement it goes to Auto preparing and after a while shows Dignosing your PC massage with same white dor spining wheel endlessly.

:)

andaw......, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
  4. windows 10 wake up

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 wake up

1. windows 10 wake up - Similar Threads - wake

2. Updates are paused but Update Orchestrator keeps waking PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates are paused but Update Orchestrator keeps waking PC.: I normally do updates every few days but so it does not inconvenience me I do them then set them to be paused so the PC which is in my bedroom does not wake me at night. For the past few days even though its paused Update Orchestrator is waking my pc, but why? Should it not...
  3. System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise

in Windows 10 Support
    System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise: Hi, so very occasionally I wake up my Windows 10 64 system, and it's immediately locked up with a red cross at the network icon bottom right of the login screen. Have to hard reset. Without going into any further details, is this a known bug and what can I do about it? If...
  4. Boot Problem and Wake from Sleep Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot Problem and Wake from Sleep Problem: Some, but not all, of the time when I boot the machine I get a message stating that overclocking failed. I have never tried to overclock the machine. The temporary fix appears to be to press F1 to configure, do nothing, press F10 to exit, get a message telling me I have...
  5. Windows Waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Waking up from Sleep: I have done the CMD thing etc to see what was making my PC turn on and its this, Windows will execute 'NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\UpdateOrchestrator\Universal Orchestrator Start' scheduled task that requested waking the computer,but now when i go into secluded tasks that one...
  6. Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10

Laptop monitor won't start up after trying to wake up from sleep mode under windows 10: The problem has shown on the subject line. I used an external monitor before in a extend pattern which made the screen of my laptop became the second screen. And recently I moved my house and used the laptop without the external monitor, and from that time on my laptop...
  7. System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise: Hi, so very occasionally I wake up my Windows 10 64 system, and it's immediately locked up with a red cross at the network icon bottom right of the login screen. Have to hard reset. Without going into any further details, is this a known bug and what can I do about it? If...
  8. Remote Monitor Won't Wake Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Monitor Won't Wake Up After Sleep: After the last Windows update my remote monitor no longer wakes up when my computer is awakened. What to do? I have tried reloading the monitor drivers to no avail....
  9. Problem when Waking the pc after Sleep

Problem when Waking the pc after Sleep: After putting my desktop pc to sleep, I used to Wake it up again by pressing the large 'Enter' button on my Keyboard. Now, this doesn't work for me and I have to press the main 'Power' button. I have tried HP's Keyboard Trouble shooter, and windows Trouble shooter but cannot...
  10. Laptop will freeze unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it back up

Laptop will freeze unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it back up: When my computer starts after a restart or shut down, it freezes at the login screen, absolutely nothing works. I cannot type or move the cursor. Only safe mode works fine. on accident I left it there and it went into sleep mode, when it woke back up it started working fine...