Windows 10: Windows 10 - Wakes immediately from sleep.

Discus and support Windows 10 - Wakes immediately from sleep. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro x-64, Ver. 1903 - With Sleep set, to 20 mun, it sleeps, but wakes immediately - within a few seconds. Curiously, the monitor, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by t4ord, Jun 25, 2019.

1. t4ord Win User

Windows 10 - Wakes immediately from sleep.

Windows 10 Pro x-64, Ver. 1903 - With Sleep set, to 20 mun, it sleeps, but wakes immediately - within a few seconds. Curiously, the monitor, which is set to shut off at the same time, remains off. PC is a refurbished Dell 9010, with i-7 CPU..

:)

t4ord, Jun 25, 2019

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 25, 2019
  3. perdrix Win User
    Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!

Stranger yet, if I disable the lid and use the sleep button, it still wakes up immediately after going to sleep.

Dave

perdrix, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Wakes immediately from sleep.

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Wakes immediately from sleep.

1. Windows 10 - Wakes immediately from sleep. - Similar Threads - Wakes immediately sleep

2. PC Wakes from sleep immediately and It will not go to sleep at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wakes from sleep immediately and It will not go to sleep at all: Whenever I put my pc to sleep It immediately wakes back up right after it ticks off. I am at a loss of what I can do for this issue, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wakes-itself-up-from-sleep-mode/0c7209b0-5588-4cc1-acfa-54700429f3fcv I...
  3. PC Wakes from sleep immediately and It will not go to sleep at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Wakes from sleep immediately and It will not go to sleep at all: Whenever I put my pc to sleep It immediately wakes back up right after it ticks off. I am at a loss of what I can do for this issue, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wakes-itself-up-from-sleep-mode/0c7209b0-5588-4cc1-acfa-54700429f3fcv I...
  4. PC keeps waking up from sleep immediately

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps waking up from sleep immediately: Hello, recently my pc instantly wakes up from sleep. I checked lastwake and got this:Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 1 Wake Source [0] Type: Device Instance Path: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43ED&SUBSYS_43ED1849&REV_11\3&11583659&0&A0 Friendly Name: IntelR...
  5. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  6. windows 10 pc wakes immediately from sleep by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 pc wakes immediately from sleep by itself: My windows 10 PC has recently started to wake itself up immediately after being put to sleep.There are no wake timers, a powercfg -requests enquiry comes up with nothing and I have disabled all usb devices from being able to wake the pc.So what have I forgotten?Peter...
  7. Windows wakes immediately after sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wakes immediately after sleep: [IMG] So I've already tried disabling wake timers and changing power settings but my pc still wakes up immediately after going to sleep. I've also tried a registry fix but that doesn't help either. Windows seems to be woken up by the following:...
  8. Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep: The problem i have is when i select to put my PC into sleep mode (Start>Power icon>Sleep). The screen goes black as if its entering sleep mode, but then almost immediately 'wakes up' and my video cam starts looking for a face to scan. I'm "assuming" this is related to...
  9. BSOD immediately after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD immediately after waking from sleep: Hi All. I'm getting a blue screen advising "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" a couple of seconds after my computer wakes from sleep mode. It's not sporadic as it happens every time. I've downloaded the log collector and attached the ZIP file to this post. First time...
  10. Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!: When I use the Shutdown/Sleep command my laptop goes to sleep. Except that it wakes again immediately. powercfg lastwake told me the ACPI-Lid was responsible. So yes, opening the lid when it is closed should wake the computer, but if the lid is open when the computer is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sleeps but immediately wakes

2. monitor in win 10 goes to sleep & immidiately wakes