Windows 10: Windows 10 wakes itself up - solutions

Discus and support Windows 10 wakes itself up - solutions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently updated to Win10 from Win7, and like many others, couldn't get my PC to stay asleep. Found this solution at "gizmo's freeware" (How to Fix a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ravnefar, Sep 1, 2015.

1. ravnefar Win User

Windows 10 wakes itself up - solutions

I recently updated to Win10 from Win7, and like many others, couldn't get my PC to stay asleep. Found this solution at "gizmo's freeware" (How to Fix a Computer that Keeps Waking Up | Gizmo's Freeware). Turned out to be a network card that was the culprit. Hope this will be of help, as it was for me.

:)

ravnefar, Sep 1, 2015

2. Sleep keeps waking up on Windows 10

When I put Windows 10 to sleep, it wakes itself up immediately.

JacobO'Toole, Sep 1, 2015
  3. MSuser89 Win User
    computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, Sep 1, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Old news. Been known for a long time that any device if left to allow waking up the computer, can trigger that.

bro67, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 wakes itself up - solutions - Similar Threads - wakes itself solutions

2. Windows 10 wakes itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wakes itself: Hello,I have tried the options in these...
  3. Windows 10 wakes itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  4. Windows 10 wakes itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. PC keeps waking up by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps waking up by itself: Hi guys, i have a problem with every installation of windows 10 i have. I prefer to use sleep or hibernation mode on my PC at night, but it randomly turn on in the middle of the night. What i already did: Disabled allow waketimers in power options. Used PStools to uncheck...
  6. ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!: After so many users have complained that C.Note is not working anymore after a WIN "update" I am baffled that MS is so ignorant and does not care. ColorNote is still available in MS store but it crashes just as reliable as a year ago. It is a MS problem and all the...
  7. PC waking up by itself from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC waking up by itself from sleep: Since installing the 1903 update (running W10 Pro), I've noticed on several occasions that my PC has turned itself on from sleep... I've done some investigating and found the following is waking up the PC: [img] What is "Universal Orchestrator Idle Start" exactly and...
  8. Windows 10 waking up itself

Windows 10 waking up itself: Is there a way to permanently stop windows update from waking up my pc. I tried the gpedit thing which tempoarily worked until I updated windows again and now it does not work....
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Wakes Itself Up

Windows 10 Desktop Wakes Itself Up: Hi, Let me preface this by saying that I'm an average user. I surf the internet, create documents, and basic things like that. I can attempt troubleshooting by following tutorials/instructions. I recently upgraded my desktop & laptop to Windows 10. The desktop wakes...
  10. Windows 10 wakes up from sleep all by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wakes up from sleep all by itself: Hello, Since a few weeks ago, I have noticed that my Windows 10 64-bit machine wakes up from sleep/hibernation automatically without my intervention. I should mention that I have never had this issue before and that I have not changed the hardware. Running "powercfg...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wakes itself up