Windows 10: Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

Discus and support Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey i'm using windows 10 and recently my desktop having issue whenever i change my wallpaper. it's not like i can't use wallpaper or what but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wellsontheja, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

Hey i'm using windows 10 and recently my desktop having issue whenever i change my wallpaper.

it's not like i can't use wallpaper or what but my wallpaper won't change to other image and so whenever i change picture, my wallpaper turn into color.

i can change color, but just won't change picture.

my wallpaper also turn into color whenever i tried to change fit to tile.

any solution i tried many ways but still nothing work

ps: slideshow still work normally but only pictures won't change.

:)

wellsontheja, Mar 5, 2020

2. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

1. Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color - Similar Threads - Wallpaper keep changing

2. Microsoft please make the text color change based on the wallpaper color!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft please make the text color change based on the wallpaper color!!!: Your solution now is to have white text with a black drop shadow, but when on a white background it's horrendous to read or even to look at! Image below as an example.I already tried the high contrast mode but that's not what i need or want. It should by default switch...
  3. Wallpaper keeps changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper keeps changing: Hi guys, I am having some issues where my wallpaper keeps on changing on my secondary screen, which is vertical. Not only that, for some reason when I start my computer the bootscreen is always on my second scree. I am using 2 display ports from the nvidia graphics card. I...
  4. Desktop wallpaper changes itself to the Black solid color. [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wallpaper changes itself to the Black solid color. [Windows 10]: Sorry for my english Hello! Recently I noticed that my desktop wallpaper changes itself to black marked as Windows 10 solid color Black wallpaper. First I thought it was a problem with my last wallpaper, which I had for months, so I changed it. After a few hours using my...
  5. Desktop Wallpaper keeps Changing

Desktop Wallpaper keeps Changing: I hope I am posting this in the right Forum. For some reason on my computers if I set different Wallpaper it changes to the same on all computers. Why does this happen? The only time I login to Microsoft is Microsoft Store. I thought I was not logged in on my account. Maybe...
  6. Wallpaper keep changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper keep changing: I recently downloaded windynamic wallpaper. Set it now instead of changing with time it changes to random wallpapers anyone else experience this? submitted by /u/RJJJJJJJ710 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd01ww/wallpaper_keep_changing/
  7. Desktop Wallpaper keeps Changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Wallpaper keeps Changing: I hope I am posting this in the right Forum. For some reason on my computers if I set different Wallpaper it changes to the same on all computers. Why does this happen? The only time I login to Microsoft is Microsoft Store. I thought I was not logged in on my account. Maybe...
  8. Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to...

Microsoft keeps changing my wallpaper, profile picture, and color in Personalization to...: So me and my other family member have been having this issue with Microsoft randomly changing our personalization formats on both our accounts for no apparent reason. Whenever I edit my personalization settings, like my background picture and profile picture, it only stays...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar keeps changing colors

Windows 10 taskbar keeps changing colors: My task bar keeps getting color shifted to grey and I have no idea why or how to stop it. I can change it back but I want to know why it keeps changing with no input from me and how to get it to stop. It's happened at least a half dozen times and I'm looking for a long term...
  10. Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper

Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper: I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. Whenever I choose and save the desktop wallpaper and restart my computer the desktop reverts to a solid color. If I choose only a different solid color desktop the setting are kept after I restart. I have tried...