Windows 10: Windows 10 wallpaper photos

Discus and support Windows 10 wallpaper photos in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; What is Microsoft's point of contact for photo proffer for boot-up wallpaper shots? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RobSexton, May 1, 2020.

1. RobSexton Win User

Windows 10 wallpaper photos

What is Microsoft's point of contact for photo proffer for boot-up wallpaper shots? Thank you.

:)

RobSexton, May 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2020
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, May 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 wallpaper photos

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 wallpaper photos

1. Windows 10 wallpaper photos - Similar Threads - wallpaper photos

2. Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.: I had a personal photo for my wallpaper. Windows 11 replaced it with a solid black screen. The photo is gone, not in my Camera app, not in MS Photo Legacy, not on OneDrive, nowhere.How in the name of heaven did you think this was a good idea? Please explain. Tell me how you...
  3. Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did you delete my wallpaper photo? It was priceless, and you deleted it.: I had a personal photo for my wallpaper. Windows 11 replaced it with a solid black screen. The photo is gone, not in my Camera app, not in MS Photo Legacy, not on OneDrive, nowhere.How in the name of heaven did you think this was a good idea? Please explain. Tell me how you...
  4. Did Windows Update now can't use use my own photos for Desktop Wallpaper any longer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Windows Update now can't use use my own photos for Desktop Wallpaper any longer: I always use my own artwork for my Windows desktop wallpaper. When I upgraded to the latest Windows, while the wallpaper is lovely, I prefer to put up family photos or my own artwork. So I do know how to do this. Now when I go to the feature to select a photo, all folders...
  5. Did Windows Update now can't use use my own photos for Desktop Wallpaper any longer

Did Windows Update now can't use use my own photos for Desktop Wallpaper any longer: I always use my own artwork for my Windows desktop wallpaper. When I upgraded to the latest Windows, while the wallpaper is lovely, I prefer to put up family photos or my own artwork. So I do know how to do this. Now when I go to the feature to select a photo, all folders...
  6. Did Windows Update now can't use use my own photos for Desktop Wallpaper any longer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper

Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper: Hi,I received from work a computer with Windows 10 OS. I used private photos as my wallpaper and now would like to delete them so the next person who uses the computer would not have these photos. I was able to delete the original photo I downloaded to the computer, but it...
  8. Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper

Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper: Hi,I received from work a computer with Windows 10 OS. I used private photos as my wallpaper and now would like to delete them so the next person who uses the computer would not have these photos. I was able to delete the original photo I downloaded to the computer, but it...
  9. Can't delete a private photo that was used a wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Unable to set Personal Photo Wallpaper on Lock Screen

Unable to set Personal Photo Wallpaper on Lock Screen: I recently wanted to change my Lock Screen Wallpaper but when I try, It'll just keep loading and not show up at all. I wanted to change it to a personal photo but as seen below, it never changes and continues to load and never loads. I am able to switch between the other...