Windows 10: Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped

Discus and support Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I any one can help me with this. I have Windows 10 Pro which was active for last two years. For two years everything was fine and suddenly two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DawidZiolkowski, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped

Hi,
    I any one can help me with this. I have Windows 10 Pro which was active for last two years. For two years everything was fine and suddenly two weeks ago it stopped... Dont know what to do when I try to run troubleshoot see only:
    We can't active Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows.

On the activation screen:
    We cant activate Windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012

Please help.

Regards

:)

DawidZiolkowski, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped :(

Zakin, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Jan 20, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped

1. Windows 10 was active for two years and 2 weeks account it stopped - Similar Threads - was active years

2. One drive not active for 2 years

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive not active for 2 years: Hi Team, Request your help to restore pictures that were on my One Drive. My account was inactive for more than 2 years. Can someone help! Thanks S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-active-for-2-years/001c3bf5-5c04-465e-b858-af91dae98c40
  3. I used not activated Windows 10 for 2 years but now it says it's activated by organization.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I used not activated Windows 10 for 2 years but now it says it's activated by organization.: Hi, I use a free copy of Windows genuine but not activated Windows but since yesterday it says Windows is activated by the organization. I tried removing the license using cmd and restarted my Windows and after I clicked on troubleshooting Windows activation, It got...
  4. Activate Windows after 2 years

Activate Windows after 2 years: I bought my pc from a reputable retailer 2 years ago and activated Windows at that time Today I woke my computer from hibernation, and there's a permanent message on the screen telling me to activate Windows Why is it asking me to do that? I've already activated it I...
  5. Windows 10 activation stopped after several years

Windows 10 activation stopped after several years: Hello, I have an Inspiron 5437 bought 2014 with preloaded Windows 8.1. Worked fine. In 2015 or 16 it was automatically upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. All OK except webcam stopped working. Never mind. Last week I started the laptop after a gap of 6 months and windows activation...
  6. 2 two accounts on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 two accounts on Microsoft: Hello Community; I just got a new HP desktop PC, this is the first time using after initial set up. The following situation has bugged me before on my OLD PC but now that this is a brand new PC I would like to eliminate the following sign on procedure....
  7. Activation Error after 2 years

Activation Error after 2 years: I've got a problem with my windows license key. I don't have one because i bought my pc few years ago so i probably throwed it away. Now after around 2.5 years my pc shows me a communicate "Your windows is not activated, go to settings..." but i can't do anything without a...
  8. Windows 10 activation expires after 2 years ?

Windows 10 activation expires after 2 years ?: Hi, I have upgraded my windows 8 Pro to Windows 10 over 2 years ago . Since yesterday I get the message that my windows license expires and that I have to Activate it. When I look at the activation settings it says "Windows is activated using your organization's...
  9. 30 years never an HDD failure -- now TWO in a week !!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    30 years never an HDD failure -- now TWO in a week !!!!!: Hi folks Is it because Manufacturing is poorer these days or perhaps is it I'm using HDD's more intensively ( in Servers for example 24 hrs a day). In over 30 years of using Windows and Linux I've never experienced an HDD failure -- now I've had TWO in a single week -...
  10. Old Windows 10 Versions Will Expire Today, Stop Working in Two Weeks

in Windows 10 News
    Old Windows 10 Versions Will Expire Today, Stop Working in Two Weeks: Microsoft launched the very first Windows 10 Technical Preview build in early October 2014, and since then, the company has updated it several times, launching not only new versions but also plenty of improvements supposed to provide us with a glimpse into the feature lineup...