Windows 10: Windows 10 was installed on my stolen PC

Discus and support Windows 10 was installed on my stolen PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good dayMy PC was stolen and i need to put windows 10 on my new bought pc and do not want to pay again for the Windows 10 i do have the Windows 10 CD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Karien Louwies, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 was installed on my stolen PC

Good dayMy PC was stolen and i need to put windows 10 on my new bought pc and do not want to pay again for the Windows 10 i do have the Windows 10 CD but the key sticker was stuck on my PC box.

:)

Karien Louwies, Sep 14, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 14, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Windows 10 was installed on my stolen PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 was installed on my stolen PC

1. Windows 10 was installed on my stolen PC - Similar Threads - was installed stolen

2. Stolen PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stolen PC: Hello I sold HIGH END GAMING PC on eBay , few days after I received payment dispute , PC been purchased either by hacked eBay account or stolen credit card . I am trying to find out is there any way to find location of stolen item which by Windows 10 Pro cd key ?Any help...
  3. Stolen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen PC: Hello I sold HIGH END GAMING PC on eBay , few days after I received payment dispute , PC been purchased either by hacked eBay account or stolen credit card . I am trying to find out is there any way to find location of stolen item which by Windows 10 Pro cd key ?Any help...
  4. Stolen PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My friend PC Got Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  6. My friend PC Got Stolen

My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  7. Lock my Windows 10 Laptop that was stolen

Lock my Windows 10 Laptop that was stolen: hi there. My laptop was stolen on the 07/10/2021 and ever since that day I tried to lock my laptop under find my device. In the beginning it said 'we having a problem locking your device, Microsoft will send you a message to your outlook email address' Now when i am trying to...
  8. My PC was stolen along with my copy of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    My PC was stolen along with my copy of Windows 10.: I have a copy of my firefox profile on a laptop which I used to copy passwords ect onto my new pc. Can I get back my activated windows 10 with access to my microsoft account? Also when I installed a fresh media creation tool copy of windows 10, it mentioned a location tool to...
  9. For stolen pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    For stolen pc: Sir my pc is stolen what can i do Please help Can i lock that device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/for-stolen-pc/f0ef4de3-0670-4ca3-b965-fe2eb63794b5"
  10. Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?: Hi all, I had a custom built PC stolen last month and was wondering if there's any way to deregister the Windows 10 that's running on it? I found a similar question on the forum, and it pointed to the account.microsoft.com/devices page, but I apparently never set up a...