Windows 10: Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

Discus and support Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using this copy of Windows 10 fully activated for more than a year but suddenly a few days ago, there was a popup saying I needed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by siriusteo, Oct 8, 2021.

1. siriusteo Win User

Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

I have been using this copy of Windows 10 fully activated for more than a year but suddenly a few days ago, there was a popup saying I needed to activate windows.

:)

siriusteo, Oct 8, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Drone Win User

Like Pill Monster said no more Windows 10 keys for Insiders. It was on Microsoft Blog they said that all that stuff is tied to one machine. You can upgrade anytime but never make a clean install. Those people who upgraded from 7 or 8.1 to 10 can do a clean install of RTM and post-RTM builds. A friend of mine upgraded from RTM to 10533 or whatever the latest post-RTM build is (and it activated just fine).

After all MS isn't stupid to give Windows 10 for free.

Drone, Oct 8, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated. - Similar Threads - was previously activated

2. My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.: My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.Activation Error code: 0xC004F211There have been no changes in my system....
  3. My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.: My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.Activation Error code: 0xC004F211There have been no changes in my system....
  4. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly not activated.: I got my PC as a gift 3 years ago and it had windows 10 already installed from what I know. About 2 days ago, it suddenly displayed the watermark and saying that I need to activate it? I update it regularly.Error code: 0xc004F074...
  5. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly not activated.: I got my PC as a gift 3 years ago and it had windows 10 already installed from what I know. About 2 days ago, it suddenly displayed the watermark and saying that I need to activate it? I update it regularly.Error code: 0xc004F074...
  6. Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.: I have been using this copy of Windows 10 fully activated for more than a year but suddenly a few days ago, there was a popup saying I needed to activate windows....
  7. Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.: I have been using this copy of Windows 10 fully activated for more than a year but suddenly a few days ago, there was a popup saying I needed to activate windows....
  8. Windows 10 suddenly not activating

Windows 10 suddenly not activating: Hello team, I haven't been using my computer for a couple of months. Now Windows 10 is not activating. I have updated everything. Still getting the same error.Kindly advise. Thank you and Kind regardsBeliz...
  9. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.: Two years ago, I upgraded to a genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro. Now, suddenly, I get a notification that windows is not activated, and the troubleshooting program can't find any problems. I found a thread about that, and it said that I should ignore the notification, that...
  10. Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!

Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!: Hi folks and guru's etc. Strange problem for me. Upgraded from Win 7 Professional last August, not long after Win 10 was released. Went ok at the time, any issues I had were soon resolved. Until last week that is. Not sure if it was an update that done this to my aging PC,...