Windows 10: Windows 10 was removed from my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 was removed from my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Someone who will remain unnamed wiped my computer clean. Is my computer ruined? Or, can I purchase and download "Windows 10 Home 64". This was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LE_007, Feb 17, 2020.

1. LE_007 Win User

Windows 10 was removed from my computer

Someone who will remain unnamed wiped my computer clean. Is my computer ruined? Or, can I purchase and download "Windows 10 Home 64". This was the O.S. that my computer came with originally. I can't afford to waste the money on a new O.S. unless it'll work on my computer.

:)

LE_007, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 was removed from my computer - Similar Threads - was removed computer

2. hackware removed from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hackware removed from my computer?: hello, please help me! a few days ago, my boyfriend accidentally installed hackware onto my laptop, since then, every account i was logged into on my laptop at the time has been compromised and spammed by crypto bots discord, twitter, amazon and my spotify was accessed...
  3. hackware removed from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hackware removed from my computer?: hello, please help me! a few days ago, my boyfriend accidentally installed hackware onto my laptop, since then, every account i was logged into on my laptop at the time has been compromised and spammed by crypto bots discord, twitter, amazon and my spotify was accessed...
  4. hackware removed from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  6. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  7. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cannot remove Windows 10 S from my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot remove Windows 10 S from my computer: I've tried and tried to get the regular Windows 10 on my computer, I've followed all the directions telling me to go through settings and to the Microsoft store to switch to windows 10, but when I pull up the "switch out of S mode" page, the "get" button won't light up so I...
  9. Remove Windows 10 from Old Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Windows 10 from Old Computer: I was bought Windows 10 Pro at November 27, 2016. Now, the computer broke and unusable. Now, i buy new computer with Windows 10 Home. Can i remove the windows 10 from my old computer and install it to my new windows. How to request Activation Key if i bought in Windows Store?...
  10. remove windows 10 from this computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove windows 10 from this computer: i want to remove windows 10 from this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-10-from-this-computer/3868854d-23a6-4907-81d9-c75a0cf94506