Windows 10: Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional

Discus and support Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, about a week ago my asus laptop showed BSOD and I had to reset Windows via cloud. But instead of installing Windows 10 Pro, it installed to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nana321www, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional

Hi, about a week ago my asus laptop showed BSOD and I had to reset Windows via cloud. But instead of installing Windows 10 Pro, it installed to Windows 10 Enterprise instead and now I can't activate it. How do I revert back to Pro?

:)

nana321www, Jul 10, 2021
  2. PB1976 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Hi Stefano,

That is the way I created my USB device. The thing is that there was no mention of an Enterprise version in the menu, only Home / Pro and Education. So weird I ended up with Enterprise instead.

PB1976, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional

1. Windows 10 was resetted to Enterprise instead of Profesional - Similar Threads - was resetted Enterprise

2. Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro: I've purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. After purchase I tried to go through the upgrade but was getting error messages. I decided to restart my PC and see if it will fix these problems. Instead of fixing it I found that my Windows version got changed from Home...
  3. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Surface pro 3 some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I was unable to login with...
  4. RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise: I had Windows 10 Pro on my PC .. When I did a "RESET" and was completed... The "RESET" changed my Windows 10 Pro to be Windows Enterprise which I Do Not Like... My Documents Webpage will OPEN .. But when I try to make a "NEW FOLDER" that's ok The Problem is that I cannot...
  5. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Microsoft.com upgrade for Windows 10 Pro some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Microsoft.com upgrade for Windows 10 Pro some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I...
  7. windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise

windows 10 home instead of windows 10 enterprise: I have changed my windows version from Microsoft windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise and I want to return back to previous version of windows what should I do , the previous version of windows was activated but i haven't the product key cause it was upgraded from windows...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 Profesional

Upgrade to Windows 10 Profesional: Hi...Hallo... *Smile I have a Laptop with existing Windows 10 Home OEM I have another windows license : Windows 8.1 Home Retail Windows 8.1 Profesional Upgrade How should I upgrade my laptop OS to windows 10 profesional without to buy a new license ? Is it possible if I...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro: Yesterday I bought ($104.99) Windows10Pr5o & installed the link. Now this morning it says that I have Windows ENTERPRISE & I must activate it! It WON'T let me! It says I don't have a valid version! I need to convert to Windows Pro for which I paid! Bob Campbell...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...