Windows 10: Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics...

Discus and support Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 was upgraded recently without my approval.My One Drive device will no longer download pictures from my memory card to my laptop.When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tomjohnston7, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics...

Windows 10 was upgraded recently without my approval.My One Drive device will no longer download pictures from my memory card to my laptop.When I insert memory card,instead of message looking for pictures to download,I get a message SDHCE:Choose what happens.What is this about?

Suggestions please.

:)

tomjohnston7, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics...

1. Windows 10 was upgraded without my approval.I have lost One Driver ability to download pics... - Similar Threads - was upgraded without

2. Lost my search ability.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost my search ability.: Lost my ability to search with the search bar. Defender anti virus turns off. Black DOS screens pop up durring boot. Machine acts strange, slow at times. Using W10 64 bit with latest updates. Error code OX 80070483....
  3. Lost my search ability.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my search ability.: Lost my ability to search with the search bar. Defender anti virus turns off. Black DOS screens pop up durring boot. Machine acts strange, slow at times. Using W10 64 bit with latest updates. Error code OX 80070483....
  4. Lost my search ability.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Phone- download pics

I Phone- download pics: how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-download-pics/05a15266-cd52-4fc8-b7cd-023c5fae71fa
  6. I lost my ability to share folders on my LAN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my ability to share folders on my LAN?: Okay, this is odd. I'll leave this here, for future reference. I've been working on this with three computers for ~ 1 hour. After posting this, my network suddenly shows all the computers and all their shared folders. The mystery continues, but now it all works. Shrug....
  7. Directory Utility Does MS have one, an approved one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directory Utility Does MS have one, an approved one?: I still find it hard to believe that MS has not provided us a nice Directory Utility (a File Explorer upgrade) to look at all of the sizes of your files AND FOLDERS, in the File Explorer format, particularly a Tree format - as part of the File Explorer. I am still looking....
  8. Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics

Lost one of my photo recognition pics, to make a collection of pics: I started tagging the names on photos to collect them, i accidently added a collection of my daughters to my sons, so i went to his photo that i had tagged with his name and backed his name out and lost his photo to tag all his collection, how can i add his photo back to tag...
  9. downloading pics

downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  10. Lost the ability to update Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost the ability to update Windows: There are a number of us in the Windows Insider Program that have lost the ability to update Windows. There are some variations on the theme but, basically, Win10 will download the package and say that there is an update that needs a reboot to install. The install/reboot...