Windows 10: Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

Discus and support Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by addyeddy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. addyeddy Win User

Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or three seconds later, it pops up a message saying 'something happened,click here for further information' and when you click, it just takes you to a list of typing options.

Does anyone know how I can a) get it to update whatever it's trying to update properly, or b) turn off the annoying notifications?

:)

addyeddy, Aug 6, 2015

2. windows 10 -we are adding a windows feature, somthing happened, we can't.

I get a message to say windows is adding a feature, then, it says something happened , we can't do it.I check notifications and a message says add feature, .This same message comes up all the repeatably over and over again. I check the feature which is
    somthing to do with foriegn languages, which I don't want , is their any way windows 10 can stop this. john

johnfeggans, Aug 6, 2015
  3. windows 10 -we are adding a windows feature, somthing happened, we can't.

thank you ANDRE I hope this will work. john

johnfeggans, Aug 6, 2015
  4. addyeddy Win User

Anyone?

addyeddy, Aug 6, 2015
  5. NPATRA Win User
    Yes I had the same issue. I found windows tries to download and install the typing language pack. I had added some more typing languages/keyboards other than the default one(English-US). It will download and install the same if you are connected to Internet. If not it cannot download the language pack and will repeatedly pop up the message. You can cancel the same by click on the message when appears.

NPATRA, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem - Similar Threads - 'We are adding

2. Remove features added during "We are adding some new features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove features added during "We are adding some new features": How do I remove features that were installed during "We are adding some new features". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-features-added-during-we-are-adding-some/1085d350-d53b-4b07-9587-4cd03f106eaa
  3. Remove features added during "We are adding some new features"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove features added during "We are adding some new features": How do I remove features that were installed during "We are adding some new features". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-features-added-during-we-are-adding-some/1085d350-d53b-4b07-9587-4cd03f106eaa
  4. What are the new features added in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the new features added in windows 11?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Gasco Copper Inc.I work at Gasco Copper Inc which is the leading Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India. I want to update my PC in windows 11 and also want to know the new features added in windows 11.Someone let me know....
  5. What are the new features added in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the new features added in windows 11?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Gasco Copper Inc.I work at Gasco Copper Inc which is the leading Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India. I want to update my PC in windows 11 and also want to know the new features added in windows 11.Someone let me know....
  6. "Adding Some New Features"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Adding Some New Features": Just been working away and got a pop up saying "we are adding some new featuresnew features to Windows" or such, and a little font-like icon of Japanese characters it seems. How do i find out what it's done, i had no pop-ups detailing it etc, there's nothing highlit on my...
  7. I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows: I constantly receive this message: We are adding some new features to windows. It will only take a few minutes. After a brief moment, I receive a new message: Something happened and we could not install a feature. It never stops....
  8. We are adding some new features to windows - Something happened and we couldn't install a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    We are adding some new features to windows - Something happened and we couldn't install a...: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x64 1809 [ATTACH] Once in 15 - 60 minutes (always different) I have a notification about installing some new weatures to windows ("We are adding some new features to windows"). In five minutes after this I have a new notification about windows...
  9. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

'Adding a new feature' constant popup: I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly pops up every...
  10. adding new features message

adding new features message: pop up message 'we are adding some new features to windows. this may take a few minutes' keeps popping up and i can't find where to turn it off. i'm not trying to install anything it just pops up. when i click on it it shows all of the add ons it's installed. how can i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we are adding new feature windows 10

2. we are adding some new features to windows something happened

3. windows 10 problem adding a feature which feature

4. adding a new feature in windows 10,
  5. we are adding some new feature to windows problem,
  6. problems adding feature to windows 10,
  7. we are adding a new feature to windows