Windows 10: Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”

Discus and support Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.” in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I factory resetted my Dell Inspiron, and after it reset. I had to go through setup. It told me that “there’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eat beans, Jan 2, 2019.

1. eat beans Win User

Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”

I factory resetted my Dell Inspiron, and after it reset. I had to go through setup. It told me that “there’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think an update will help things get working again.” I need to connect to the internet to download the update. So, I try and connect to the internet and it says “We can’t connect to the internet right now. Please try again.” If I try to press skip this step, it just says “Just a moment...” for about 10 minutes and then restarts, back to the start of setup. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

eat beans, Jan 2, 2019

2. Internet connectivity adapters gone, right click disabled

Hi,

We suggest that you refer to these methods and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run the internet Connection Troubleshooter

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection.

Refer to these steps:

• 1. Press Windows key + X, select Control panel
    • 2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • 3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • 4. Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Update your drivers. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

You can also refer to this
    article
    for more helpful information.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Jan 2, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

"We couldn't connect to Microsoft Family right now"

Hi Lilihound,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Refer the link below and check if it helps

Keep your kids safer on the PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/family-account

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.” - Similar Threads - “We can’t connect

2. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  4. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  5. We can’t reach the Windows Insider Program right now

in Windows 10 News
    We can’t reach the Windows Insider Program right now: [ATTACH]The Windows Insider Program is a great way to test out new build, but some users, as of late, are failing to use the Insider build as they are seeing the following error message. We can’t reach the Windows Insider Program right now. Please try agin later or check the...
  6. We can’t connect to the Microsoft Store right now. Try again later.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We can’t connect to the Microsoft Store right now. Try again later.: So when I try to install something from the Microsoft store it says We can’t connect to the Microsoft Store right now. Try again later. I tried to reinstall the Direct X and all the dlls but still does not work. Troubleshooting does nothing as it will pop us and say...
  7. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It is possible to add all your family members under what Windows offers as Microsoft family. These accounts can be seamlessly added to the computer without creating it manually like other accounts. However at times, Windows 10 can give an [...] This post We...
  8. We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error

in Windows 10 News
    We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you start Microsoft Outlook on your Windows computer, you see a message box saying We are unable to connect right now, Please check your network and try again later, then this post will help you resolve the issue. [...] This post We are unable to...
  9. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to the internet: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying that the security key is incorrect. However, I know I am not putting it in incorrectly as I have checked multiple times and...
  10. "We can't connect to web search right now..."

in Windows 10 Support
    "We can't connect to web search right now...": Whenever I open the search window, it attempts to connect to something and then displays the said message. And if I disable web search, Cortana / SearchUI keeps refreshing itself causing the search window to close. I've run sfc numerous times and even reset the PC about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone we cant connect right now

2. windows phone cant access the internet right now