Windows 10: windows 10 weather app

Discus and support windows 10 weather app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of yesterday my windows 10 weather app is only showing a daily Forecast when up until now it has also shown the hourly forecast as well. The hourly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mickmouse, Jul 31, 2018.

1. mickmouse Win User

windows 10 weather app

As of yesterday my windows 10 weather app is only showing a daily Forecast when up until now it has also shown the hourly forecast as well.

The hourly forecast has been very useful to plan my days so why has it disappeared all of a sudden.

There is nothing on the net to remedy this.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but still no hourly forecast.

This is very annoying when Microsoft change something for the worse that was working perfectly well.

So why has this been changed and how can I get it back to how it was please.....

:)

mickmouse, Jul 31, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Jul 31, 2018
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Jul 31, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows 10 weather app

P4-630, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 weather app

1. windows 10 weather app - Similar Threads - weather app

2. Windows 11 Weather App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Weather App: Hi,How do I get the Weather app on Win 11 to appear on my Desktop? I do not want it on my Taskbar, but I want it to appear as a short on my Desktop. Can this be done?Thanks, Tony...
  3. Windows 11 Weather App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Weather App: Hi,How do I get the Weather app on Win 11 to appear on my Desktop? I do not want it on my Taskbar, but I want it to appear as a short on my Desktop. Can this be done?Thanks, Tony...
  4. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  5. W11 desktop login screen weather app

W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  6. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  7. Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage

Microsoft Weather app gobbles CPU and burns battrey like crazy 20-60% CPU usage: So as title say. After change to new looks Weather app abuses CPU like there is no tomorrow. On older machine i can get up to 60-70% CPU usage with maxed out clock speed.On new 12 gen i get 20-30% use, again clock is up.It's a weather app. What exactly it doing there?I...
  8. when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...: when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to msn.cnhere is the prtscn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-open-weather-app-the-main-page-jump-to-msncn/5343e4e3-ed7d-436e-bad1-c643caf2dbad
  9. when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...

when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to...: when open weather app, the main page jump to msn.cn, and will open two edge browser jump to msn.cnhere is the prtscn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-open-weather-app-the-main-page-jump-to-msncn/5343e4e3-ed7d-436e-bad1-c643caf2dbad
  10. Weather App Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather App Windows 11: Why is there no precipitation projection on Windows 11 Weather App? It seems to be pretty critical info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-windows-11/8df23c5b-41b6-4234-bbcd-b10f40d92265