Windows 10: Windows 10 web bar

Discus and support Windows 10 web bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i'm using Windows 10 and i recently downloaded something I shouldn't have and now I have this annoying search bar or a web bar at the top of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rosie_750, Oct 17, 2020.

1. rosie_750 Win User

Windows 10 web bar

Hi i'm using Windows 10 and i recently downloaded something I shouldn't have and now I have this annoying search bar or a web bar at the top of my laptop and I don't know how to get rid of it. So I google it and I found its something to do with chromium? So after searching for 20 minutes I found chromium and clicked uninstall then reset my laptop and it's still there and I've went to setting, control panel and theirs nothing called chromium or web bar how do I get rid of it when I can't find where to uninstall it, please help.

:)

rosie_750, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Polarman Win User

Windows 10 web bar

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 web bar

1. Windows 10 web bar - Similar Threads - web bar

2. Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...: I am so sick of Windows, seriously. I have spent the last 24hr trying to set a NEW Laptop and dealing with nothing but problems from W11. The applications mentioned on the title are not updating and are stuck in 1% of limbo.I have RESET the laptop 5 times. I have used...
  3. Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...: I am so sick of Windows, seriously. I have spent the last 24hr trying to set a NEW Laptop and dealing with nothing but problems from W11. The applications mentioned on the title are not updating and are stuck in 1% of limbo.I have RESET the laptop 5 times. I have used...
  4. Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?: Today, for the 1st time, I can be writing in a document or even here in this box, and all of a sudden my address bar is being affected. What is THAT?...
  5. Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?

Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?: Today, for the 1st time, I can be writing in a document or even here in this box, and all of a sudden my address bar is being affected. What is THAT?...
  6. Why is what I type in a document or web site suddenly changing what's in my address bar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name As Prefix In Address Bar Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name As Prefix In Address Bar Window: Lately, after saving a web page to my directory, when I open the saved page, it included the folder name it was saved in. The opened page would show some of it's contents, for not a functional web page. On this forum, went to the Support sections and saved it to the folder...
  8. Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name As Prefix In Address Bar Window

Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name As Prefix In Address Bar Window: Lately, after saving a web page to my directory, when I open the saved page, it included the folder name it was saved in. The opened page would show some of it's contents, for not a functional web page. On this forum, went to the Support sections and saved it to the folder...
  9. Saved Web Page Opens With Folder Name As Prefix In Address Bar Window

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I move my web pages over to the left, I can't see the scroll bar on any of the pages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move my web pages over to the left, I can't see the scroll bar on any of the pages?: How do I move my web pages over to the left, I can't see the scroll bar on any of the pages?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-web-pages-over-to-the-left-i-cant/b9891ddd-acfb-4a25-ade9-c9a07332c1da